Question about PSN (DLC Related)

#1MrcTOtheJPosted 2/5/2013 10:33:51 PM
Okay so I'm kind of new to the DLC thing only actuall DLC I've goten was free stuff, via codes and or just because it was free.

I was wondering with Dragonborn since I'm goingto be brave and get it on the release date (So I can help out with others and give the all clear or the avoid signal) that if it's buggy as all hell can I uninstall it and either keep the data on there, or be able to redownload it from the PSN on my account since I allready bought it or will I have to buy it again if it is bug fest 2013?

Just wondering is I should reconsider and get it say that friday if it ends up well. Won't lie I'm mainly scared about Dawngaurd (Hence the bravery with Dragonborn) seeing as that's the one they had issues with from the get-go with DB they could have devloped it with those issues in mind.

Thanks in advance.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#2nondescriptguy0Posted 2/5/2013 11:19:43 PM
Once you purchase a DLC, it can be reinstalled any time you wish at no additional cost.
---
PSN: rpg_dragon_s19
#3keysmashPosted 2/6/2013 12:12:50 AM
In fact you can buy it at the discount and skip the dl step and get it any time you want after that through your purchase history, so you can see if there are things like patch 2 to avoid (resistance failure). Though if you buy a lot of things after it will be a pain to scroll through that list. You can also say to dl it and then pause it in your download manager. It will stay paused for as long as you want.
---
Questa maledetta porta si blocca
#4EedrahPosted 2/6/2013 12:51:53 AM
You can also start the download, then press x to "download in background", which will download the DLC but will not automatically install it when finished, so you can keep it downloaded but uninstalled on your HDD as long as you want....
#5keysmashPosted 2/6/2013 12:59:49 AM
Eedrah posted...
You can also start the download, then press x to "download in background", which will download the DLC but will not automatically install it when finished, so you can keep it downloaded but uninstalled on your HDD as long as you want....

Yah, but that keeps it as a bubble at the top of your list of games, even above a disc iirc. And it tries to install it for you Everytime you turn off your ps3 ( this might be settings related though), asking if you want it to complete your download before it turns off, though it doesn't say instal it does include it as part of the process.
---
Questa maledetta porta si blocca