yeah I'm "excited" about DLC, but sadly I won't be giving Bethesda my money.

#1mt830plusPosted 2/8/2013 7:09:53 PM
sorry, but I'm still salty about 360 getting preferential treatment. Bethesda simply sold out to Microsoft. Screw them.
---
current Badass Rank: 5550
#2EedrahPosted 2/8/2013 7:14:03 PM(edited)
No need to apologize to us for that. But thanks for sharing...
#3slickuticaPosted 2/8/2013 7:16:37 PM
I think 50% off is still pretty damn good, any cheaper they would just be giving it away.

plus if they didn't care they just could had never release it and save themselves alot of programing hell lol
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#4AmeriphPosted 2/8/2013 7:24:50 PM
They've essentially made DG (or DBorn, if you prefer treating it that way) free and are only charging $2.50 for HF. I'm planning on taking the discount, but if you aren't, that's your choice. Personally, I think that the discount is a step in the right direction, though they've far from redeemed themselves in my eyes.
---
Looks like I was wrong, but 3DS accessories will not fit 3DS XL, so it's a waste of money. Good job, Ninty. Way to make the worst revision in history.
#5YomigaeruPosted 2/8/2013 7:40:31 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised a GOTY Edition hasn't popped up on PC or 360 by now. Maybe they were waiting to see if they could handle moving the DLC to PS3 before they announced any kind of special edition?
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
#6demonwyrmPosted 2/8/2013 8:16:20 PM
As far as a GOTY edition goes, they may not be done with add on content. They never said that Dragonborn was the final DLC.
---
Keeping my fingers crossed for the return of the Supersonics...
#7EedrahPosted 2/8/2013 8:17:34 PM
Yomigaeru posted...
Honestly, I'm surprised a GOTY Edition hasn't popped up on PC or 360 by now. Maybe they were waiting to see if they could handle moving the DLC to PS3 before they announced any kind of special edition?

They're still planning on releasing at least one more DLC, so no GOTY planned for a while yet....
#8Mister_VanillaPosted 2/8/2013 8:44:09 PM
TC...they have been, by all accounts, killing themselves to get these DLCs out, and after all their work, are only charging HALF.

get over yourself.
#9blaze9990Posted 2/9/2013 1:18:56 AM
Mister_Vanilla posted...
TC...they have been, by all accounts, killing themselves to get these DLCs out, and after all their work, are only charging HALF.

get over yourself.

Fanboy alert!
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#10nokillingmothsPosted 2/9/2013 1:32:21 AM
blaze9990 posted...
Mister_Vanilla posted...

get over yourself.

Fanboy alert!

Troll alert.

They put more time and effort into getting the ps3 dlc done and are charging less for it. not bad. its a shame it has been so long but **** happens. i'm looking forward to it.

Luckily though i'm not emotionally involved, unlike TC, so don't get cranked by xbox getting it first.