yeah I'm "excited" about DLC, but sadly I won't be giving Bethesda my money.

#21FadetooBlackPosted 2/9/2013 11:29:29 AM
Look at it this way... The money Microsoft paid out to get that deal gave Bethesda the budget they needed to keep producing more DLC and games for us too... I can live with that!
---
Rest in Piss
#22mt830plus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:33:03 PM
Rougarou_31337 posted...
They did get money from Microsoft to release DLC 30 days sooner for Xbox. That was pretty well publicized. The funny part is none of the DLC was ready for PS3 within 30 days anyway!

Bethesda essentially scammed the poopshoot out of Microsoft.

well, I never looked at it from that angle you mentioned it!
---
current Badass Rank: 5550
#23Rougarou_31337Posted 2/10/2013 1:53:05 AM
mt830plus posted...
Rougarou_31337 posted...
They did get money from Microsoft to release DLC 30 days sooner for Xbox. That was pretty well publicized. The funny part is none of the DLC was ready for PS3 within 30 days anyway!

Bethesda essentially scammed the poopshoot out of Microsoft.

well, I never looked at it from that angle you mentioned it!

Wow!! Did people on gfaqs actually come to a general agreement! Thanks TC. I guess I'm used to people always arguing the point...

Honestly though, that's what happened. All I know is I'm very happy to be going back to Morrowind, in HD nonetheless.

TC have you played Morrowind?
#24anonymous4everPosted 2/10/2013 2:00:37 AM
mt830plus posted...
sorry, but I'm still salty about 360 getting preferential treatment. Bethesda simply sold out to Microsoft. Screw them.

It's called smart business practice. Microsoft was willing to pay for an exclusivity agreement, why would any company in their right mind turn good money down?

Don't buy the DLC, who cares. I will be enjoying the new content, as I'm sure many other gamers will be as well.

QQ moar.
#25EchidneysPosted 2/10/2013 5:20:04 AM
slickutica posted...
I think 50% off is still pretty damn good, any cheaper they would just be giving it away.

plus if they didn't care they just could had never release it and save themselves alot of programing hell lol

But they could have done this just to be like "Well, we could probably use those Sony sales later for TES6 or something. Just give it to them so they'll shut up."

Eh??
---
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#26sagakarikikkaruPosted 2/10/2013 7:24:02 AM
Y'know although it's a bummer that we haven't been able to get our hands on the DLC until now. I still credit them for at least working to get the problems out of they way. They are a good company who make great games. And for that, sometimes you just gotta look at the business side of everything and see how they were actually wasting valuable time trying to get it working for all users. As said before they could have just moved on and said we'll make DLC for the 360 users and continued on. I mean were all entitled to our opinions but I'm not bitter about out at all. And I beleive half off is the right decision to make.
---
PSN:sagakari
#27Craig_GoulartPosted 2/10/2013 2:16:00 PM
sagakarikikkaru posted...
Y'know although it's a bummer that we haven't been able to get our hands on the DLC until now. I still credit them for at least working to get the problems out of they way. They are a good company who make great games. And for that, sometimes you just gotta look at the business side of everything and see how they were actually wasting valuable time trying to get it working for all users. As said before they could have just moved on and said we'll make DLC for the 360 users and continued on. I mean were all entitled to our opinions but I'm not bitter about out at all. And I beleive half off is the right decision to make.

I agree with this statement.

I always knew we were getting the DLC, just a matter of when.
---
Official Nisa of the Disgaea 4 Board!
Currently Playng: Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2