hearthfire sounds pretty lame...

#1bigcdiscochrisPosted 2/18/2013 8:28:22 AM
I mean really who care about how cool Ur house is or adopting bratty kids sounds kinda weak,I think the only ppl who will enjoy this add on will b those nerds who played ( play) dungeon n dragons.
---
I'm searching for campfires...
#2zegram33Posted 2/18/2013 8:37:42 AM
Do i detect a troll?
it depends really
if you play skyrim to stab dragons, it will be fairly useless, but whilst that is a valid way to play, it means your missing like...70% of what makes skyrim amazing
make a reaaaaally specific character, play how you think they would, house and spouse included.

(as an aside, the existence of bound dagger now allows for a really cool "bound weaponmaster" style thingy
#3PootbirdPosted 2/18/2013 8:40:33 AM
Lol troll detect is over 9000

Skyrim is a role-playing game, you make up you story for your character if you want the best experience

I made a story for my character, call me a nerd if you want but that's the way I chose to play the game

Now kiddo, run along back to your call of duty community :)
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards
#4moonlithunterPosted 2/18/2013 9:05:48 AM(edited)
You simply have no imagination Troll.... thats why games like Capcom VS Marvel exist... for people like you who are somewhat limited in their creative capacity. Now, go fetch yourself a copy of God of War, pat yourself on the head and be happy.

Atta boy!
---
Basking in the red afterglow....
#5VT-14Posted 2/18/2013 9:07:21 AM
TC: Are you the troll who recently tried to compare Skyrim to WoW?
---
PSN: VT-14
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084
#6Vohn_ExelPosted 2/18/2013 9:12:30 AM
moonlithunter posted...
You simply have no imagination Troll.... thats why games like Capcom VS Marvel exist... for people like you who are somewhat limited in their creative capacity. Now, go fetch yourself a copy of God of War, pat yourself on the head and be happy.

Atta boy!

Sorry but as a fighting game fan and a fan of hack and slash (more the Devil May Cry (original) than GOW type) I have to defend my preferences by saying they can both be a lot deeper than they seem. Much as in Skyrim, they are what you make of them. You can win the cheap way, or you can play the game the fun way. Sure, you have to imagine you're a premade character, but you still are calling all the shots. Its your hand driving the story and the action.

And obvious troll is obvious.
---
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/
I have nothing witty to put here
#7am0ngth3c1oudsPosted 2/18/2013 9:19:52 AM
I bet TC camps in the corner while playing CoD
#8moonlithunterPosted 2/18/2013 9:22:58 AM
@Vohn Exel- I tried to play GOW and just couldn't get into it - odd because I love greek myth with a passion.... I guess I would have loved it if Medusa had been a playable heroine, taking her just revenge against the divine D*bags- but I have played and enjoyed Ninja Gaiden 1 &2.... doing precisely what you mentioned.... adding dimensions to make a game deeper and more enjoyable.

You DO realize that gamers like us are a minority right? MOST gamers do not play games this way.
---
Basking in the red afterglow....
#9H0tSh0tzZPosted 2/18/2013 9:23:40 AM
Vohn_Exel posted...
moonlithunter posted...

Atta boy!

Sorry but as a fighting game fan and a fan of hack and slash (more the Devil May Cry (original) than GOW type) I have to defend my preferences by saying they can both be a lot deeper than they seem. Much as in Skyrim, they are what you make of them. You can win the cheap way, or you can play the game the fun way. Sure, you have to imagine you're a premade character, but you still are calling all the shots. Its your hand driving the story and the action.

And obvious troll is obvious.

I agree with this guy. At first glance hack and slash dont seem to have much lore but when you research it goes quite deep. (recently bought devil may cry hd and loving every second)
---
My idea of fun is seeing your insides on the outside (:
#10bigcdiscochris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:46:45 AM
Not a troll but yes I love this game and u seem very dorky sorry.
---
I'm searching for campfires...