So....How are PS3 users finding the DLC?

#1agentspoonPosted 2/20/2013 7:05:41 AM
I know Dawnguard is still to be released but how is the DLC so far? Worth the wait?
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2Nodonn3Posted 2/20/2013 7:11:48 AM
I'm digging it. Finished main quest in Dragonborn so I can re-spec now.

Just built my first house in Hearthfire, Lakeview. It's pretty sweet. I made it "family friendly" so I can make the others into museums for all my shiny crap. :)
---
"I wear the cheese, it doesn't wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).
#3LordOfCinderPosted 2/20/2013 7:21:17 AM
Dragonborn is awesome, in fact it's about as good as Shivering Isles for me. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I haven't had any issues while playing through the DLC so far. I was frustrated by how long it took to finally arrive, but the discount is definitely worth all that trouble, at least.

And I don't really care about Hearthfire. I'm just waiting for Dawnguard instead. Gonna be a lot of fun.
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
#4Justice98405Posted 2/20/2013 7:24:01 AM
I haven't started Dragonborn yet, I think I need to be father in the main game to start it. I have been building a house with Hearthfire, and it's pretty cool. Dawnguard is the one I'm really looking foward to though.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#5PJB-11Posted 2/20/2013 7:46:36 AM
Both great fun, and they run perfectly as far as I can tell.
---
Now Playing: Skyrim + Dragonborn + Hearthfire
Twitter @pjbenney
#6Tru_To_The_GamePosted 2/20/2013 7:49:42 AM
Probably just me not being focused but i can't get into DB like I did Skyrim. Seems blander plus I'm getting my sass handed to me by overwhelming groups of ash dudes. it's like taking on a rabid pack of fire mages who also carry weapons that also do fire damage. Guess I need some fire resistance for this place.
---
If you have to cheat, you're admitting to yourself you're not good enough.
#7zegram33Posted 2/21/2013 4:19:53 AM
Tru_To_The_Game posted...
Probably just me not being focused but i can't get into DB like I did Skyrim. Seems blander plus I'm getting my sass handed to me by overwhelming groups of ash dudes. it's like taking on a rabid pack of fire mages who also carry weapons that also do fire damage. Guess I need some fire resistance for this place.

yeh, apparently (according to the wiki) they have a minimum level of 20, with burnt spriggans and such being like 28. i rocked up level 15, spent ages chipping away at some ash spawn with become ethereal and hit and run attacks, fought a burnt spriggan for literall about 10mins, then finally made it to that mage-guys house, eventually beat the ash spawn, bought me some spells, and ran like the wind back to skyrim till i'm a match for them
#8OzeroCaPosted 2/21/2013 4:41:06 AM
More freezes than I'd like since dragonborn, but ... survivable. Overall, great add-on.
---
/__\ Sci-fi books with a lil humoUr and horror and the occasional lesbian hero?
\__/ www.ozero.ca PSN:ozero -I used to be ObsidianZero here. Before ThE cHaNgE!
#9Hotarubi1c3Posted 2/21/2013 5:17:02 AM
OzeroCa posted...
More freezes than I'd like since dragonborn, but ... survivable. Overall, great add-on.

This. I've had the game freeze up multiple times since downloading the DLC, but I never lose much and it's not overly frequent.
---
"Hey guys, hug me. Aww yeah, hug me. wowowowowowow.."
#10ProdrivertnPosted 2/21/2013 6:09:13 AM
Seeing as the "wait" was out of our hands, I don't factor that into my assessment of the DLC. I do think less of Bethesda because of it and will be cautious about future PS3 titles from them. I will say I'm very happy with the DLC so far. It will defiantly keep the title close to the top of my stack of games for a while.