So....How are PS3 users finding the DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So....How are PS3 users finding the DLC?

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
3 years ago#1
I know Dawnguard is still to be released but how is the DLC so far? Worth the wait?
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Nodonn3

Nodonn3
3 years ago#2
I'm digging it. Finished main quest in Dragonborn so I can re-spec now.

Just built my first house in Hearthfire, Lakeview. It's pretty sweet. I made it "family friendly" so I can make the others into museums for all my shiny crap. :)
"I wear the cheese, it doesn't wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).

User Info: LordOfCinder

LordOfCinder
3 years ago#3
Dragonborn is awesome, in fact it's about as good as Shivering Isles for me. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I haven't had any issues while playing through the DLC so far. I was frustrated by how long it took to finally arrive, but the discount is definitely worth all that trouble, at least.

And I don't really care about Hearthfire. I'm just waiting for Dawnguard instead. Gonna be a lot of fun.
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
3 years ago#4
I haven't started Dragonborn yet, I think I need to be father in the main game to start it. I have been building a house with Hearthfire, and it's pretty cool. Dawnguard is the one I'm really looking foward to though.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: PJB-11

PJB-11
3 years ago#5
Both great fun, and they run perfectly as far as I can tell.
Now Playing: Skyrim + Dragonborn + Hearthfire
Twitter @pjbenney

User Info: Tru_To_The_Game

Tru_To_The_Game
3 years ago#6
Probably just me not being focused but i can't get into DB like I did Skyrim. Seems blander plus I'm getting my sass handed to me by overwhelming groups of ash dudes. it's like taking on a rabid pack of fire mages who also carry weapons that also do fire damage. Guess I need some fire resistance for this place.
If you have to cheat, you're admitting to yourself you're not good enough.

User Info: zegram33

zegram33
3 years ago#7
Tru_To_The_Game posted...
Probably just me not being focused but i can't get into DB like I did Skyrim. Seems blander plus I'm getting my sass handed to me by overwhelming groups of ash dudes. it's like taking on a rabid pack of fire mages who also carry weapons that also do fire damage. Guess I need some fire resistance for this place.

yeh, apparently (according to the wiki) they have a minimum level of 20, with burnt spriggans and such being like 28. i rocked up level 15, spent ages chipping away at some ash spawn with become ethereal and hit and run attacks, fought a burnt spriggan for literall about 10mins, then finally made it to that mage-guys house, eventually beat the ash spawn, bought me some spells, and ran like the wind back to skyrim till i'm a match for them

User Info: OzeroCa

OzeroCa
3 years ago#8
More freezes than I'd like since dragonborn, but ... survivable. Overall, great add-on.
/__\ Sci-fi books with a lil humoUr and horror and the occasional lesbian hero?
\__/ www.ozero.ca PSN:ozero -I used to be ObsidianZero here. Before ThE cHaNgE!

User Info: Hotarubi1c3

Hotarubi1c3
3 years ago#9
OzeroCa posted...
More freezes than I'd like since dragonborn, but ... survivable. Overall, great add-on.

This. I've had the game freeze up multiple times since downloading the DLC, but I never lose much and it's not overly frequent.
"Hey guys, hug me. Aww yeah, hug me. wowowowowowow.."

User Info: Prodrivertn

Prodrivertn
3 years ago#10
Seeing as the "wait" was out of our hands, I don't factor that into my assessment of the DLC. I do think less of Bethesda because of it and will be cautious about future PS3 titles from them. I will say I'm very happy with the DLC so far. It will defiantly keep the title close to the top of my stack of games for a while.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So....How are PS3 users finding the DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived