Skyrim and the curse of the water.

#1Jamos13Posted 2/21/2013 1:01:10 AM
As in every single time I go into the water the game freezes. I had this problem months ago, stopped playing, I returned and then the same thing continues to happen. I would have thought some sort of patch would fix that by now. Makes completing the Dark Brotherhood storyline impossible.
---
PSN: KingJamos
#2NasteemanPosted 2/21/2013 1:04:08 AM(edited)
Dude. Do a search for ""water glitch". This is a problem withs a solution that's been widely known for quite a few months.
#3Scene13Posted 2/21/2013 1:04:33 AM
Search bar. "Water." Look at any of the few hundred topics about the exact same thing.
---
^My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. Don't get mad about it.
#4Jamos13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:15:09 AM
Well, thanks for nothing. *sigh*
---
PSN: KingJamos
#5The_Ecstatic329Posted 2/21/2013 1:22:44 AM
I've never heard of this before.
---
It's spelled ridiculous not rediculous.
#6Scene13Posted 2/21/2013 1:37:38 AM
Jamos13 posted...

Why should we help those that can't help themselves? But since using the search is obviously too hard for you...

1) Delete the Updates and Install from the Game Data Utility. (Not your save file.)
2) Put in Skyrim and redownload the patches and let the game install again.
---
^My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. Don't get mad about it.
#7EedrahPosted 2/21/2013 1:40:32 AM
Scene13 posted...
Jamos13 posted...

Why should we help those that can't help themselves? But since using the search is obviously too hard for you...

1) Delete the Updates and Install from the Game Data Utility. (Not your save file.)
2) Put in Skyrim and redownload the patches and let the game install again.

3) Redownload any DLC you've installed...
#8PootbirdPosted 2/21/2013 2:56:11 AM
*Continuously bangs head against a wall*
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards
#9XBPilotPosted 2/21/2013 4:55:24 AM
Hey Poot, tell Al he better get a few extra doses of whatever the hospital gave him. He's gonna need it.
#10drclaeysPosted 2/21/2013 6:17:11 AM
Friends,

Using the search function helps YOU. why post, when you can get your message right NOW. Why have a problem, they sit at your computer for an hour waiting for a reponse. If the answer has been given 10 times, no body wants to jump on right away and give it the 11th.

So use the search FIRST. Get all the info on that topic NOW. no waiting, your the first in line. Just seems like the smart thing to do. People here are not being mean, when they point this out. they are STILL being very helpful.

So search first, post second.

Thank you for sharing, and mashing those search buttons.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.