Damned skeevers!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hotarubi1c3

Hotarubi1c3
3 years ago#1
In the middle of working on Cruxis' house in Hjaalmarch when I head down into my cellar to add a forge and run into at least six of the damned things! The house hasn't even been there a day! Couldn't they have waited until the cellar had more than a smelter?!!

Anybody else have assaults on their precious ba- I mean homes when they were just barely started?
"Hey guys, hug me. Aww yeah, hug me. wowowowowowow.."

User Info: ChaosInDarkness

ChaosInDarkness
3 years ago#2
I had a Giant wander through and kill my damn horse and chickens mere hours after buying them. -_-
PSN: BangDeadPikachu
"Gamlen can't say 'good morning' without lying twice." - Hawke

User Info: MHettenbach

MHettenbach
3 years ago#3
I dont remember which one, but apparently once Dawnguard is installed one of the Houses is particularly near to a Stronghold and gets regular attacks from whichever side your not allied with. (I think it said Lakeview).

User Info: darknero1989

darknero1989
3 years ago#4
got a dragon attack on my lakeview manor house just after bliding the final wing of the house hadent even gone inside to funish it yet this was a day ago (nerly funished now the celler is the last room to funish )
---
black 2 fc name nero 1335-5650-6180

User Info: Prodrivertn

Prodrivertn
3 years ago#5
Rats and bandits know my new address. Killed my horse and cow last time they came by. I'm headed to Solstheim on a business trip. Any one know if the inside is safe from thieves?

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#6
Prodrivertn posted...
Rats and bandits know my new address. Killed my horse and cow last time they came by. I'm headed to Solstheim on a business trip. Any one know if the inside is safe from thieves?

Bandits can steal your wife, best get her back before they do horrible things to her
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards

User Info: lah0077

lah0077
3 years ago#7
ChaosInDarkness posted...
I had a Giant wander through and kill my damn horse and chickens mere hours after buying them. -_-

Had this exact same thing happen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived