Damned skeevers!

#1Hotarubi1c3Posted 2/21/2013 5:10:12 AM
In the middle of working on Cruxis' house in Hjaalmarch when I head down into my cellar to add a forge and run into at least six of the damned things! The house hasn't even been there a day! Couldn't they have waited until the cellar had more than a smelter?!!

Anybody else have assaults on their precious ba- I mean homes when they were just barely started?
---
"Hey guys, hug me. Aww yeah, hug me. wowowowowowow.."
#2ChaosInDarknessPosted 2/21/2013 6:13:04 AM
I had a Giant wander through and kill my damn horse and chickens mere hours after buying them. -_-
---
PSN: BangDeadPikachu
"Gamlen can't say 'good morning' without lying twice." - Hawke
#3MHettenbachPosted 2/21/2013 10:05:52 AM
I dont remember which one, but apparently once Dawnguard is installed one of the Houses is particularly near to a Stronghold and gets regular attacks from whichever side your not allied with. (I think it said Lakeview).
#4darknero1989Posted 2/21/2013 3:26:38 PM
got a dragon attack on my lakeview manor house just after bliding the final wing of the house hadent even gone inside to funish it yet this was a day ago (nerly funished now the celler is the last room to funish )
---
---
black 2 fc name nero 1335-5650-6180
#5ProdrivertnPosted 2/21/2013 4:36:03 PM
Rats and bandits know my new address. Killed my horse and cow last time they came by. I'm headed to Solstheim on a business trip. Any one know if the inside is safe from thieves?
#6PootbirdPosted 2/21/2013 5:00:06 PM
Prodrivertn posted...
Rats and bandits know my new address. Killed my horse and cow last time they came by. I'm headed to Solstheim on a business trip. Any one know if the inside is safe from thieves?

Bandits can steal your wife, best get her back before they do horrible things to her
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards
#7lah0077Posted 2/21/2013 5:25:43 PM
ChaosInDarkness posted...
I had a Giant wander through and kill my damn horse and chickens mere hours after buying them. -_-

Had this exact same thing happen.