The dragon priests.

#1ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/23/2013 12:32:13 PM
So I would normally just google things sort of thing, but instead I have decided i want to take more time doing this.

Essentially what i want to do is collect all the dragon priest maks and find that dragon priest shrine i've heard of before. However i have no idea where to start, is there somewhere in game that can help me find the locations? or maybe some book in game i can find in a dungeon somewhere that can help me out?

I dont want direct answers, just...a nudge or 2 in the right direction :D and im afraid if i go to the skyrim wiki or something i'll get something spoiled for me :c
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#2apatrick0516Posted 2/23/2013 12:34:33 PM
It's not marked on your map, but it's in a location that is marked.
---
This here's ma signature!
#3Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 2/23/2013 12:45:25 PM
Finish college of winter hold quest to get a jump start.
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#4TheRealPhattyJPosted 2/23/2013 1:18:04 PM
You're eventually going to need to find a place with a David Bowie movie title for a name ;)
#5archvile1973Posted 2/23/2013 1:25:03 PM
And Jennifer Connely was in said movie as well.
#6BanthaFodderPosted 2/23/2013 1:31:27 PM
None of the dragon priests are marked. You'll have to explore everywhere and do quests or check on wiki.
---
Boston Bruins 10-2-2
#7El MarshPosted 2/23/2013 2:50:50 PM
BanthaFodder posted...
None of the dragon priests are marked. You'll have to explore everywhere and do quests or check on wiki.

aw, but being ambushed by Krosis is part of his appeal
---
http://i.imgur.com/GlriS.gif
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5994/1284162219788.gif
#8keysmashPosted 2/23/2013 2:53:15 PM
BanthaFodder posted...

Not exactly true. But if you find all the dragon word walls you should have found all 8 masks in skyrim proper.
---
If you have a near DEATH experience it follows that I must have a near You experience. Don't mind me, I brought a book.~ DEATH
#9ssj4supervegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:53:41 PM
i have 3 of the masks already lol. the first time i faught one took me like...5 tries to finally kill the bastard (that lightning staff was....too much for me) but then i heard of the shrine thing and now i wanna like...go on a "unofficial" quest. was hoping there was some obscure book that off-handedly mentions a location, or maybe an NPC that does the same.

oh well :c guess ill just look on the wiki and cheat </3
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#10YahDunnSonPosted 2/23/2013 2:59:50 PM
The dragon priests are located all over the place, in ruins, by dragon walls (the little dragon skulls on the map) one is even in a Deadra temple (Merida's Beacon)...a little side note tho, make sure you pick up every mask from the priests, you can take all of the masks to the dragon priest temple (the temple is in the same set of ruins as Shalidors maze or what) you bring all the masks you have there and you can actually go to another plane of existence and get a pretty sweet heavy armor priest mask...you can always jus go to the skyrim wiki for locations and what not...good luck!
---
PSN : YahDunnSon