gunmar ???

#1bigcdiscochrisPosted 2/27/2013 1:44:54 PM
Where is thus guy? Can't find him anywhere.
---
I'm searching for campfires...
#2VT-14Posted 2/27/2013 1:49:28 PM
You have to join the Dawnguard and proceed through their questline. You should get a quest marker to find him.
---
PSN: VT-14
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084
#3bigcdiscochris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:50:30 PM
I know that...but I got the quest and he's not on the map anywhere...so I traveled to soletheim to make arrows and found him.
---
#4PootbirdPosted 2/27/2013 2:59:53 PM
bigcdiscochris posted...
I know that...but I got the quest and he's not on the map anywhere...so I traveled to soletheim to make arrows and found him.

Then this topic is absolutely useless
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#5bigcdiscochris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 3:24:59 PM
No I asked the initial question before I went to solesteim..so then I found him after I asked an no one knew...follow me?
---
#6Steavis09Posted 2/27/2013 3:34:43 PM
The addition of Dragonborn has created some unique situations in regards to Solstheim, I can vouch for this as well. As a level one fresh out of Helgen I went up to Kharjo, the khajiit that protects the caravan, and he gave me the quest to get his lost amulet that had been stolen.............by bandits at Hrodulf's House, in Solstheim.

So this means that even if your character should theoretically have no idea that the island even exists (i.e. having not met the cultists,) you will still receive quests that try to send you there.
#7Craig_GoulartPosted 2/27/2013 6:01:46 PM
bigcdiscochris posted...

This happened to me as well. Took me awhile to figure this out....When I finally went to the UESP site.

God that site is a blessing in disguise.
---
Official Nisa of the Disgaea 4 Board!
Currently Playng: Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
#8VT-14Posted 2/27/2013 6:52:32 PM
Steavis09 posted...
The addition of Dragonborn has created some unique situations in regards to Solstheim, I can vouch for this as well. As a level one fresh out of Helgen I went up to Kharjo, the khajiit that protects the caravan, and he gave me the quest to get his lost amulet that had been stolen.............by bandits at Hrodulf's House, in Solstheim.

So this means that even if your character should theoretically have no idea that the island even exists (i.e. having not met the cultists,) you will still receive quests that try to send you there.

You know about Cyrodill, Black Marsh, Altmora, Daedric Realms, etc. Why can't your character not know that Solestheim exists?

Having the DLC simply adds the ability to go there, not making it exist.
---
PSN: VT-14
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084