R.I.P Bastard Followers... You Won't Be Missed.

#1FadetooBlackPosted 3/3/2013 9:41:58 AM(edited)
These guys may have been annoying, had bad attitudes, or just sucked at life but they were good men who deserves some tribute:

R.I.P Marcurio of Riften. He bragged about his skill but he was a D-student wizard who didn't even recognize a healing spell. Wouldn't lift a finger to fight so when I dismissed his services, in his rage he DOVE into a pack of Falmer with unrelenting force! Guess he really wanted to prove himself.

R.I.P Ralis Sedary of Raven Rock. I didn't care that he took all of my money and talked to me any kind of way, after all I did for him... No, he was a good man, who accidentally stepped in front of my backstab as I was sheathing my sword. Police say it was the neck wound that killed him tho... Poor fella.

R.I.P Vilkis the Companion. He kept charging me with his sword, begging me to kill him... Said he was tired of living and wanted to be with his wife and kids. Oh he didn't have a wife and kid? Oops, must've heard him wrong.

R.I.P Cicero the Death Clown. He wouldn't shut up... He just would never shut up. I sneezed and accidentally froze the guy and he went over a 50 foot drop. So I used my bow and a rope to try and pull him up but hit a major artery... And I forgot the rope. Poor guy... There's nothing funny about that.

My condolences.
---
Rest in Piss
#2PootbirdPosted 3/3/2013 9:55:03 AM
L.o.l
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
The Nords don't appreciate us...but so what? I don't appreciate them right back!
#3Rougarou_31337Posted 3/3/2013 9:57:11 AM
Best thing I've read in months.

I had gotten separated from Benor, who had been with me from the start on this 250 hour character. I thought he was dead for sure. I even had the option to hire a new follower.

During Dawnguard I walk into morthal to ask a 'favor' of Falion when I see him calmly walking towards me. Made me happy too see him alive after all that time.
#4HunterTrainer72Posted 3/3/2013 10:28:49 AM
....Yes.... ROFL
---
Sweet Mother Sweet Mother, send your child unto me for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear....
#5saxel323Posted 3/3/2013 12:54:09 PM
Haha well done my friend
---
----"
#6FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:14:43 PM
Rougarou_31337 posted...
Best thing I've read in months.

I had gotten separated from Benor, who had been with me from the start on this 250 hour character. I thought he was dead for sure. I even had the option to hire a new follower.

During Dawnguard I walk into morthal to ask a 'favor' of Falion when I see him calmly walking towards me. Made me happy too see him alive after all that time.

Its been so long since I've been able to have followers I forgot how annoying they could be. But I lost Aela to a glitch at about 60 hours in... 350 hours later I ran into her, it was weird. Lol.
---
Rest in Piss
#7IamI3rianPosted 3/3/2013 6:20:26 PM
Aw man! I like Marc. = /

Do J'zargo next!
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I'm gonna marry that short haired chick from the Lumosity commercials. She's hawt.
#8neithskyePosted 3/3/2013 9:35:43 PM
FadetooBlack posted...

R.I.P Vilkis the Companion. He kept charging me with his sword, begging me to kill him... Said he was tired of living and wanted to be with his wife and kids. Oh he didn't have a wife and kid? Oops, must've heard him wrong.

You didn't. And if you're gonna murder my in-game hubby, the least you could do is spell his name right. You know, for the tombstone.
#9IamI3rianPosted 3/3/2013 9:39:22 PM
You say 'in-game'... like we'd have thought you actually went to Skyrim and married him if you left it out.

Although, in your defense, even I know it's spelled Vilcus.

Vilkas
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Weren't you the one who tried to break me with desire? -Cake... Best misheard lyric ever.
#10mizukage2Posted 3/3/2013 9:45:20 PM
It is amazing just how many people tagging along with me walk right in front of me just as I am practicing my Thu'um by using Unrelenting Force near a ledge.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh