Legendary Skills

#1Advent_childOnePosted 3/5/2013 11:24:42 AM
Ok, I read on IGN about the skill cap being raised to "Legendary" It almost sounds like what happens when you prestige in COD. If that's the case I'm not real interested. But if I'm wrong then it might be helpful. Can anyone explain it more in depth? And please, before making me feel like an idiot for not understanding this with the basic info provided, try to answer the question. Set? Go!
---
Psn : Micliz
"I always turn on the extra wub"
#2VT-14Posted 3/5/2013 11:28:45 AM
There is a new difficulty setting of Legendary (higher than Master)

When you get a skill to 100, you can make it a legendary skill. This returns to you all the perks you got from that skill and drops it back to level 15. This allows you to level up indefinitely (infinite health/stamina/magic boosts, infinite perks).
---
PSN: VT-14
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084
#3AlexPej79Posted 3/5/2013 12:07:38 PM
VT-14 posted...

When you get a skill to 100, you can make it a legendary skill. This returns to you all the perks you got from that skill and drops it back to level 15. This allows you to level up indefinitely (infinite health/stamina/magic boosts, infinite perks).

But will it be like 115? Can you do over and over?
#4VT-14Posted 3/5/2013 12:29:57 PM
AlexPej79 posted...
VT-14 posted...

It will be like 15. basically you got hit on the head really hard and forgot everything about that skill. Now you get to learn and master it again.
---
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084
#5AlexPej79Posted 3/5/2013 1:09:47 PM
VT-14 posted...
AlexPej79 posted...
VT-14 posted...

It will be like 15. basically you got hit on the head really hard and forgot everything about that skill. Now you get to learn and master it again.

Lol, nice analogy. Thanks.
#6cymanxPosted 3/5/2013 1:25:40 PM
AlexPej79 posted...
VT-14 posted...
AlexPej79 posted...
VT-14 posted...

Lol, nice analogy. Thanks.

Especially since the TC plays Call of Dootie
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?
#7GuanYu007Posted 3/5/2013 2:31:30 PM
VT-14 posted...

so instead of raising the magic damage/level limit cap It self they're just going to raise the 3 basic assets which is health stamina and magic.
unless they're going to build up on that skill which means that you can continue to add more to the skills level of which damage/level cap is raised at legendary, I don't think it's useful, I think magic will suffer.

also is the npc's levels going to go up as well?
#8VT-14Posted 3/5/2013 2:36:09 PM
^ Level cap is at 81.5 right now because that's just how it works out mathematically.

I have no idea if NPCs are going to be able to get any higher levels. Most max at 50. Only a few like Jizargo and DB Initiates go up to 81 right now.
---
#9KaosuNoTenshiPosted 3/5/2013 2:38:58 PM
Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pFnrUq0V7I
#10GuanYu007Posted 3/5/2013 3:38:07 PM
KaosuNoTenshi posted...
Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pFnrUq0V7I

Saw the video and I'm not really convinced, but then again it is in beta right now it looks like you get the choice of going legendary, which is good but I need more info like will spells more powerful, raising npc level caps and will followers
Be on your new level scale with you like horses should be.

It's a double edge sword if you get more powerful and the game doesn't then your just playing for the story and not the challenge. Some people might like playing like this, some might not.