Best Artifact Weapons?

#1cymanxPosted 3/14/2013 12:54:02 PM
In your opinion, what are the best artifact weapons and why? For those who need more definition, artifact weapons are unique weapons of any kind (aka chillrend, mace of molag bal, nightingale blade, etc). It can be any artifact blade from Skyrim and it's DLC, but a reason has to be given.
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?
#2Tru_To_The_GamePosted 3/14/2013 12:57:34 PM
I think I've used the Sanguine Staff the most. Only time it sucks is when you're up against a magic-user that can turn your summons back on you. Costs no magicka to use and looks cool on the wall.
---
If you have to steal, you're admitting to yourself you're not clever enough.
'His Own Eyes' digital book at Amazon.com
#3LotoPhoenixLordPosted 3/14/2013 12:58:55 PM
Ebony Blade Fully Powered.

Helps stay alive, and from what I seen, when I got it the Damage was 17 and at full power it's 22 but now Even after it being fully powered the Damage it does now is 32 and I got no perks in one or Two handed skills yet . So it gets stronger even after its been fully upgraded. ( by upgraded I mean killing 10 people that trust/likes you to fully power it up.)
---
If you have to cheat, you're admitting to yourself you're not good enough.
#4KaiborazPosted 3/14/2013 1:00:10 PM
I might say Nightingale Blade if it wasn't bugged.

Auriel's Bow is pretty awesome. Fairly High Damage, several cool effects and looks good too.
---
PSN: Silver-ArchAngel
#5cymanx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:08:48 PM
Kaiboraz posted...
I might say Nightingale Blade if it wasn't bugged.

Auriel's Bow is pretty awesome. Fairly High Damage, several cool effects and looks good too.

I LOVE auri-el's bow so much that I actually attempted to blot out the sun simply for S&L. Seeing the reaction of the town's people when the sun gets blotted out is HILARIOUS. But in the end, I found it more useful as an anti-undead weapon. I couldn't fun the sun 75% of the time. Right now I'm using Molag Bal's mace, mostly because it looks AWESOME and has THREE enchantments. I'll also agree with sanguine rose being cool as well.
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?
#6demonwyrmPosted 3/14/2013 1:09:01 PM
I usually use crafted weapons but I did have a battlemage that used the Mace of Molag Bal. 3 enchants and high powered (upgraded obviously) and it looks friggin evil.
---
Keeping my fingers crossed for the return of the Supersonics...
#7IamI3rianPosted 3/14/2013 1:20:48 PM
LotoPhoenixLord posted...

Helps stay alive, and from what I seen, when I got it the Damage was 17 and at full power it's 22 but now Even after it being fully powered the Damage it does now is 32 and I got no perks in one or Two handed skills yet . So it gets stronger even after its been fully upgraded. ( by upgraded I mean killing 10 people that trust/likes you to fully power it up.)

That's from leveling up your two handed skill, not powering up the blade.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#8LotoPhoenixLordPosted 3/14/2013 1:24:45 PM
IamI3rian posted...
LotoPhoenixLord posted...

That's from leveling up your two handed skill, not powering up the blade.

does it do the same with ONe handed as well. Cause I been 100 on two hand skill for some time and it's still going up.
---
#9IamI3rianPosted 3/14/2013 1:27:54 PM
Certain one handed perks affect it.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#10LotoPhoenixLordPosted 3/14/2013 1:40:18 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Certain one handed perks affect it.

well that I know already. Not this character I have not put any perks into 1 or 2 handed skills yet. Been focusing on my magic, Alchemy, Enchanting, Smithing skills.
---