Vampire Lord accessories

#1Berdiche4Posted 3/15/2013 7:07:08 PM
I know someone discussed this, but I could not fully understand. What accessories, if any, can benefit a Vampire Lord? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
---
"If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all". -Futurama Binary God
#2FreeMan5407Posted 3/15/2013 7:26:21 PM
Berdiche4 posted...
I know someone discussed this, but I could not fully understand. What accessories, if any, can benefit a Vampire Lord? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

you get 2 rings and 2 amulets plus a chalice in the castle that boost your drain life spell
#3Berdiche4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:35:32 PM
Thanks FreeMan. I'm in the 1st mission now (Chalice). Are the rings and amulets given to me/quest items, or something I find/steal in the fortress?
---
"If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all". -Futurama Binary God
#4keysmashPosted 3/15/2013 7:42:05 PM
Side quests given by members in the castle. Like finding dwarven things for the other side.
---
If you have a near DEATH experience it follows that I must have a near You experience. Don't mind me, I brought a book.~ DEATH
#5Berdiche4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:44:34 PM
Great, thanks. Appreciate you keysmash and FreeMan for clarifying this for me.
---