i think mjoll glitched into oblivion

#1digUbetterdeadPosted 3/24/2013 9:16:47 PM(edited)
i tried to marry her, but the ceremony (which i tried to proceed through the same way i successfully did twice in the past) failed because the b**** jilted me, and ever since then i cant find mjoll anywhere. not in aerin's house, not in the bee and barb, not in town, nowhere to be found.

i even did the 31 day in-house wait and she still hasnt appeared. right now aerins hanging out in the bee and barb talking about mjoll like shes there. i googled to see if anybody else had this issue but i didnt find anything useful. i dont have a save to load. is there any other tricks i could do to find her or make her appear again?
---
'MURICA.
#2FluffyKidJoePosted 3/24/2013 9:31:48 PM
You could try delete your game data (NOT your save data) and re-installing the game.
#3VT-14Posted 3/24/2013 9:40:52 PM(edited)
FluffyKidJoe posted...
You could try delete your game data (NOT your save data) and re-installing the game.

I don't know if that would help. It sounds like she was deleted from your current playthrough.

Still worth a try though.
---
PSN: VT-14
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084
#4digUbetterdead(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:15:14 PM
deleted from my playthrough? ive easily logged over 500 hours into this game and this is the first time something like this has happened. ive never flat out lost an npc like this before. theres no way she couldve been left somewhere as i never had her as a follower.

i literally just gave her grimsever at like 10am one day, bought an amulet, proposed, and went to do the agent of mara quest to pass time until the ceremony the next day. i fast traveled to the other town to do the first 1/3 of that quest and figured when i got back the ceremony would be ready, so i went into the temple and "waited" a couple hours (just as i did the last two times).

i sat there for a couple minutes between waiting an hour or two at a time and walking in and out of the temple/riften all the way through about 9pm that day and failed the quest. i walked out of the temple and didnt see mjoll so i went back in the temple and realized i apparently had to tell the priest i wanted to give it another shot, so he told me to go patch things up with my partner. ever since then ive been trying to find her to no avail.

could it be because serana was following me when i proposed/attended? or could it be because that agent of mara quest was active?
---
'MURICA.
#5FluffyKidJoePosted 3/24/2013 10:20:55 PM
The only other thing I can think of is maybe she fell out of the sky and died. Once when I exited the palace in Riften that happened to an NPC. Maybe go down to the hall of the dead and see if she has an urn there?
#6NinjamesVDSPosted 3/24/2013 11:42:55 PM
FluffyKidJoe posted...
The only other thing I can think of is maybe she fell out of the sky and died. Once when I exited the palace in Riften that happened to an NPC. Maybe go down to the hall of the dead and see if she has an urn there?

Can that kill invincible NPC's? Mjoll is essential.
#7Baku00Posted 3/25/2013 2:39:52 AM
on my melee character

Adrianne & War-Bear disappeared out of no where, i should probably look in the hall of dead if they're dead tho i don't know how they could of died
---
I'm not a man, I'm a weapon in human form. Just unsheathe me, and point me at the enemy.
Death Incarnate Awaits.
#8VT-14Posted 3/25/2013 5:18:29 AM
NinjamesVDS posted...
FluffyKidJoe posted...

Can that kill invincible NPC's? Mjoll is essential.

She would survive the fall damage, being essential and all.

If this happened to me, I would load a previous save (but that doesn't look like an option for you).
---
PSN: VT-14
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084