You know, I wonder...

#1DEKMStephensPosted 4/2/2013 5:07:30 AM
What happens to the Dovahkiin's soul when he dies? I mean what with all the Daedra you help you imagine they'd all be making dibs on it, some even having stated what should happen after you die ie Nocturnal and the Twilight Sephulcur

it'd be much like that episode of Spongebob where it turns out that there is line for Mr Krab's sold soul
---
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
Return Moe! D:<
#2drclaeysPosted 4/2/2013 6:33:12 AM
Friends,

With all the Elder scrolls I have played, im SURE Deadra have dibs on my soul. I can see them fighting over me.

They get me in some hot steamy pit, chain to the wall, and they are just chanting.. over and over. .. and over and over. For eternity..

Friends... Friends... Friends.. FRIENDSSSSSS!!

You have a great idea for a DLC. The 10 plane of oblivion. Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
Signed up for a 13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Wish me luck!
#3UltDeadpoolPosted 4/2/2013 6:47:39 AM
In the canon story, I don't think the Dragonborn does quests involving any of the Daedric Princes except Hermaeus Mora, and even then I think it's left ambiguous what the end result is.
---
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
DEADPOOL: Merc with a Mouth
#4Rougarou_31337Posted 4/2/2013 7:06:20 AM
He be becomes the tenth and smites any daedra with the balls to grovel for his soul.
#5AMP1317Posted 4/2/2013 9:24:31 AM
Everyone keeps acting like the Dragonborn is a male...
The Dragonborn could be either! He or she, him or her! C'mon now people!
:D
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#6Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 4/2/2013 11:04:59 AM
If you helped nocturnal your soul goes to nocturnal. Regardless of anything else.
---
"My phone blew up in my pocket, and my nuts are gone."
#7Rougarou_31337Posted 4/2/2013 11:06:54 AM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
If you helped nocturnal your soul goes to nocturnal. Regardless of anything else.

Any proof or source?
#8SafetytrousersPosted 4/2/2013 2:09:05 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...

I thought that on my first playthrough and I thought it seemed a very raw deal if you were going to have to stand about in that cavern for eternity, but the second time I did the quest line I thought that you only are going to be called back to defend that place if it comes under attack. So if I end up somewhere I want to be I don't mind the odd call back to have a fight now and again.
#9SafetytrousersPosted 4/2/2013 2:13:47 PM
DEKMStephens posted...
What happens to the Dovahkiin's soul when he dies?

My Khajiit did every Daedric artefact quest because he's working from the inside. He plans to find a way when he dies of defeating or confining every Daedric Prince so they can no longer be involved in the mortal world.
What he does after that I'm not sure (how do you follow that?).
#10Mayus_BlackPosted 4/2/2013 4:06:49 PM
You could consider the multiverse theory. Where every persons Dovahkiin character has a different universe.

But supposing you have done all the Main and side quests.

Then My answer would be: The Void

My reasoning is that Sithis Existed before any of the Aedra or Daedra and is partially the reason for their creation.(there was a book describing two forces before Mundus was created: "Existence"(Auri'El) *Not sure if that is the proper name* And an "Anti-existence"(can't remember its name, But it is Equated to Sithis.)

I might be wrong. But I really do believe that if your Dovahkiin is the Listener. You will serve as Lucien Lachance does now.
---
**DISCLAIMER** The previous statement is the opinion of the poster. Its alright if you don't agree, agreement is not required.