Is it me or the latest patch has dramatically improved the framerate

#1Flamer_BluePosted 4/21/2013 4:43:00 PM
I am getting locked 30fps with sometimes going to 40fps (what I mean that sometimes it runs better than 30fps but definitely not 60fps)

Also the game looks better.
---
PSN: Malakius
#2NasteemanPosted 4/21/2013 5:28:22 PM
Some have indeed reported that, I personally haven't noticed any difference, my game has always run relatively well. Of course there are those that are complaining the lag is worse. Hard to know who's in the majority here without some reliable statistics.
#3timmyg316Posted 4/21/2013 7:15:06 PM
now that you mention it. I think so, though it can still slow down after a while or too much going on on screen
---
PSN: TimmymuthpuckinG
RIP Eazy E - 11523
#4Claimh_SoliasPosted 4/21/2013 7:25:03 PM
Flamer_Blue posted...
I am getting locked 30fps with sometimes going to 40fps (what I mean that sometimes it runs better than 30fps but definitely not 60fps)

Also the game looks better.

I've also been experiencing both of these.
---
PSN: CaliburnSeraph Pawn: Queen (Level:10x Sorc)
And the weak shall fear the Thu'um, and flee in terror..
#5Biggest_BossPosted 4/22/2013 12:01:19 AM
For me it runs well except when I'm in Solitude and Riften, and sometimes Whiterun. High drops in framerate, especially when it's raining.
---
PSN: Sleeq
#6MrSpaM111Posted 4/22/2013 3:18:30 AM
I've noticed the textures load in quicker now, my game always used to crawl to a halt and all the textures would go low res, haven't had a single issue since the update. Might just be me but i think the game looks a lot sharper on the PS3 since the update.
#7Craig_GoulartPosted 4/22/2013 10:48:13 AM
If I keep my game running for a long time it'll start to lag big time. That's why I take breaks every 2 1/2 hours or so.
---
PSN ID: Craig_Goulart Official IF (Iffy) of the HDN Boards
Currently Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas
#8NinjamesVDSPosted 4/22/2013 11:15:47 AM
I've noticed drops in FPS. Nothing unplayable but it did get pretty bad when I was exploring the Rift a couple of days ago.
#9gabberknightPosted 4/22/2013 3:41:13 PM
i just started a new vampire character, after finally downloading DG ( i bought it when it came out just never DL'd ) and this game is running horribly. constant slow downs and crashing.

so tried and old character. same story, random crashing after FR bogs down for no reason.
---
PSN: pudelicious
#10SafetytrousersPosted 4/22/2013 4:30:41 PM
Craig_Goulart posted...
If I keep my game running for a long time it'll start to lag big time. .

Yes, that happens to me. If I've left the game on a long time it jerks very badly with frames often updating only about 1 a second. But that is better than freezing altogether.
After 1.9 that the game sometimes seems like it has frozen, only to continue fine after about 3 seconds. It seems to me that these might be instances where before the game would have totally frozen but 1.9 manages to get past the freeze point.