Is it me or the latest patch has dramatically improved the framerate

#11XizzianoPosted 4/25/2013 8:53:11 PM
since the update, even the one before 1.9 i stopped seeing the texture pallettes and wires, where the enviornment turn a light blue after long sessions, (6+ hrs)
#12tim1724Posted 4/29/2013 1:01:54 PM
1.9 seemed to fix the texture load problem, where high res textures would pop into place 30 seconds late. But wow is the slowdown bad when there are a lot of particle effects. Whole game nearly freezes when a blizzard hits… Clear Skies has become my favorite shout. :(
#13Berdiche4Posted 4/29/2013 2:27:20 PM
I've noticed an welcome framerate increase too, but still have tremendous lag in the North wing of the Vampire Castle. To be fair, it lagged prior to the 1.9 patch. Anyone else?
---
"If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all". -Futurama Binary God
#14AEZACPosted 4/29/2013 3:28:04 PM
Really weird history with 1.9. First day it ran great and certainly improved overall performance. Shortly after the first day however when I focused on Dawnguard the frame rate went to hell. Worst performance since pre- 1.4. Now after completing all DLC the frame rate is back to normal and the draw distance has improved..
---
Omnipotence: "God creates an infinitely heavy stone and drops it on the person who posed the question about lifting it."