Patch 1.9 House Fixes?

#1Berdiche4Posted 4/25/2013 11:13:43 PM
1st time playing after patch. Weapons still roaming around house, now no option to build external round table, & mannequin delays. Thankful for the patch, but did it fix ANY of the house or Hearthfire issues? Fingers crossed for some VT-14 wisdom!
---
"If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all". -Futurama Binary God
#2luigi4728Posted 4/25/2013 11:28:56 PM
im wondering this to i have been holding off on getting lakeview manor because of all the bugs i have heard about
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#3Berdiche4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:36:46 PM
That was me too Luigi. I didn't start Lakeview or complete Windstad in the hopes things would get fixed in the patch. I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, but being unable to build the external round table above my Armory (not even given the option, post 1.9) irks me.
---
"If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all". -Futurama Binary God
#4VT-14Posted 4/26/2013 7:40:21 AM
I know your hoping for help, but I've got nothing.

UESP says that the Round Table is bugged (and never appears)

I don't know of any fix for items moving around on their own.

I'm not even sure what your Mannequin issue is (there are plenty to choose from).
---
PSN: VT-14
Skyrim PS3 Troubleshooting Guide --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084
#5NinjamesVDSPosted 4/26/2013 10:01:50 AM
Maybe by mannequin delays he means it takes several seconds to appear. The one I have in the cellar of Heljarchen Hall often fades into existence several seconds after I go down there. It also duplicates and wears what I first told it to wear (which annoys me as now it just won't wear the Thalmor gear I gave it) and it moves off its plinth.
#6shafer257Posted 4/26/2013 4:47:56 PM
mine goes off their stand
---
My anus spits fire
#7Berdiche4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 5:15:00 PM
Yes, the mannequin delay I referenced was the draw delay/appearance. Actually, that info helps VT. For all accounts and purposes, the update didn't impact Hearthfire/house issues. Thanks to all the contributors for your help.
---