Should I get the latest patch?

#1LanceDrakePosted 5/3/2013 8:55:48 AM
I believe I'm currently on patch 1.03 or 1.04 or something. Reason I haven't been updating is that, at the time of each patch, it seemed like each one just broke more than it fixed. How is the latest one? Should I get it, or just ignore it? I might want to get the DLC at some point, so I'll need to know if I need the patches to use it.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#2KaiborazPosted 5/3/2013 9:05:40 AM
You need patch 1.8 or later to play the DLC. Since you're posting on the PS3 forum your only option is to get 1.9.

With the latest patch most things are fixed, while adding completely new features such as legendary difficulty and raising the level cap.
---
PSN: Silver-ArchAngel
#3LanceDrake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 9:10:05 AM
You need patch 1.8 or later to play the DLC. Since you're posting on the PS3 forum your only option is to get 1.9.

With the latest patch most things are fixed, while adding completely new features such as legendary difficulty and raising the level cap.

Hm, alright, should probably get it then. And yeah, I only have the PS3 version, unfortunately. I'd get the PC version if I actually had a good gaming PC.

What major things are still bugged, anyway? Are things better off than they were in old patches? One thing that annoys me is that, if I play for about 2 hours in a row, the framerate starts jumping all over the place. Not truly a big issue since I should be taking a break after 2 hours, but still.
#4GunzleaderPosted 5/3/2013 11:14:58 AM
have fun not glitching cause apparently glitching on on offline game hurts peoples wittle feelings so much they have to patch. /SARCASM
---
Persona series ftw. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#5wolfgard hannusenPosted 5/3/2013 1:08:43 PM
If you want to use the Oghma Infinium or Ungrien Exploits wait to add Patch 9.
---
World Record Holder Best Score Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999's Vs 10.
#6LanceDrake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:58:03 AM
So, after concluding that the DLC is not really worth the extra cost, and realizing that Smithing goes up insanely fast right now, I'm just gonna stay on the old patch.