Glitches and exploits in Legendary Edition...

#1pikachuchuboyPosted 6/13/2013 1:08:18 AM
I have used MANY glitches and exploits on my old save. I wanna buy legendary edition but i fear that i might get banned or i cant used my old save... So is it true that i'd have to make a new save?

OH and another question (off-topic though...); aside from getting the 3 dlcs... what does legendary edition have (new features?) that the (vanilla?) disc doesnt have?
---
4639-9947-3584 :3DS FriendCode! kaidanfanlava :PSN ID! Pleez add moizou~ Twitter : SwiftiezUnited :D
#2nickizgr8Posted 6/13/2013 1:30:51 AM
Yeah you're going to get banned for glitching a singeplayer game.

Brb just going to download a ton of gamebreaking mods on PC.
#3pikachuchuboy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 3:37:22 AM
nickizgr8 posted...

Are you trying to be sarcastic? [=.='] I'm assuming you are....
---
4639-9947-3584 :3DS FriendCode! kaidanfanlava :PSN ID! Pleez add moizou~ Twitter : SwiftiezUnited :D
#4ReaperspreyPosted 6/13/2013 4:09:34 AM
You can use your old saves from the vanilla version on legendary there might be some problems but nothing game breaking and the only real difference is that all of the patches are on the disc and there is no way to get rid of them.
#5demonwyrmPosted 6/13/2013 4:34:34 AM
There's no new special in game content added to the legendary edition.
#6Claimh_SoliasPosted 6/13/2013 4:36:07 AM
pikachuchuboy posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Yes, he is. Mostly because I have no idea where you'd get the notion that you'd be banned anywhere for using glitches and exploits in a single player game.
---
"Sound of children playing in fallout..."
#7pikachuchuboy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 5:49:06 AM
Claimh_Solias posted...
pikachuchuboy posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Yes, he is. Mostly because I have no idea where you'd get the notion that you'd be banned anywhere for using glitches and exploits in a single player game.

Well, I got the "notion" because I receive "trophies", which are sent to your "PSN Account", via a thing known as "internet". And I'm pretty sure all data passed is "viewed" by "moderators"... Yeah but this what i "thought"... before this kind sir had corrected me.
---
#8mentallyfunny00Posted 6/13/2013 6:33:15 AM
Erm gurd I got banned in a single player gaem!!1!11!
To answer your question no you cannot get banned from a single player game.
---
No matter how sticky the situation gets Robin always has Batman's back.
#9Claimh_SoliasPosted 6/13/2013 6:53:53 AM
pikachuchuboy posted...
Claimh_Solias posted...
pikachuchuboy posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Well, I got the "notion" because I receive "trophies", which are sent to your "PSN Account", via a thing known as "internet". And I'm pretty sure all data passed is "viewed" by "moderators"... Yeah but this what i "thought"... before this kind sir had corrected me.

But none of that matters considering it's something called a single player game.
---
"Sound of children playing in fallout..."
#10Jamo574922Posted 6/13/2013 8:00:00 AM
In legendary edition can you still get to the 'Hidden chests' e.g were you jump over the boundary walls in whiterun?