legendary edition

#1whitykeith69Posted 7/7/2013 9:39:29 AM
going to buy skyrim does this game still have bugs where the game is unplayable
#2Star_SagePosted 7/7/2013 10:09:03 AM
I bought legendary myself. It's still got one or two problems, the slow down is atrocious sometimes, but overall I prefer my PS3 controller for this one since it's easier to use most moves with it, and the overall effects are better.

BTW, TURN OFF AUTO SAVE ON TRAVEL!!! That would have made my job a lot easier the first time I played it, so I'll tell it to you. If you leave it on, it takes up to 30 seconds to go anywhere, even into shops.
#3whitykeith69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 10:29:44 AM
does the dlc download with the game or do i have to redeem the codes for it
#4elusivePosted 7/7/2013 12:45:39 PM
whitykeith69 posted...

Yes game is still severely bugged and unplayable.
---
Feel'n splendiful... "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me." DA F************* ???
#5Star_SagePosted 7/7/2013 5:59:10 PM
He's a liar. I played a 200 hour game(I did EVERYTHING), just fine. It crashed...5 times. Twice when I did something to crash it(Mehrune's Razor is an item that can crash the game if it's special activates on an unkillable enemy), and 3 times just cause it thought it was being funny. Heard that rate's not bad. It is an open world bethesda game, and that's still less problems than my Game of the Year Fallout 3 had on my 360. I will admit, it had about 8 quests that bugged out, but those I've been told are the same on all versions. PC users can get the Unofficial patches to fix most of them, but since you need a moderate to strong machine to play these, that's still a trade off in convenience.
#6VirobotPosted 7/7/2013 6:15:20 PM
elusive posted...
whitykeith69 posted...

Yes game is still severely bugged and unplayable.

Definitely buggy, anyone who says otherwise is lying. But the bugs are so far and few between that it doesn't matter.
---
PSN:Jareski