any problems with legendary edition?

#1star_guy_100Posted 8/3/2013 7:51:56 PM
on sale on amazon so im going to pick it up. people who have bought it and played through it, put a lot of hours into it, is everything ok? no problems? i know it was a complete mess when it came out, im hoping the legendary edition fixed all the problems. just thought id ask because i can get it on the 360 but i buy most my games for the ps3
#2SunsetPhantomPosted 8/3/2013 8:09:44 PM
Skyrim on ps3 has been (relatively) fine since February 2012 with patch 1.4 and the Legendary edition comes with the latest patch (1.9) so you'll have as much problems as anyone else playing the game...which can be a good or bad thing depending on how much your disc likes you.
---
I am a shadow... The true self...
We welcome the arrival of a Phantom at sunset, only to rue its departure at sunrise. What is it?
#3Yeah_its_mikePosted 8/4/2013 1:05:37 AM
Only thing I've had problems with is forgetting what the sun felt like.
---
Puddles are like what animal? 1. Watermelon 2. Rocks 3. Brazil 4. Sirr plassmuncen
#4JoolsyPosted 8/4/2013 4:29:25 AM
Yeah_its_mike posted...
Only thing I've had problems with is forgetting what the sun felt like.

Lol, This^
---
~ Ye Olde Schule ~
#5star_guy_100(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 11:28:18 AM(edited)
SunsetPhantom posted...
Skyrim on ps3 has been (relatively) fine since February 2012 with patch 1.4 and the Legendary edition comes with the latest patch (1.9) so you'll have as much problems as anyone else playing the game...which can be a good or bad thing depending on how much your disc likes you.

not sure how many know what the 360 version is like but, will i have as much problems as anyone playing the 360 version too?
#6SunsetPhantomPosted 8/4/2013 3:49:46 PM
star_guy_100 posted...
SunsetPhantom posted...

not sure how many know what the 360 version is like but, will i have as much problems as anyone playing the 360 version too?

As far as I know, they're the same or close to it. Personally, I've never had any problems with my copy other than some lag with the first patch. I can still play my file from launch day just fine now though.
---
I am a shadow... The true self...
We welcome the arrival of a Phantom at sunset, only to rue its departure at sunrise. What is it?