Will this be on ps4

#1shafer257Posted 11/18/2013 6:56:28 AM
I mean if it truly game of the year they should port it on ps4 .
---
psn solidsnake2012 I'm already a demon Kaz
#2JOExHIGASHIPosted 11/18/2013 7:04:22 AM
no
---
Discipline is remembering what you want
#3VT-14Posted 11/18/2013 9:25:56 AM
Probably through Gaikai; but not natively.
---
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
#4brigette464Posted 11/19/2013 7:18:09 AM
I gotta know about the gaikai....im still really enjoying Skyrim. And I have some saints row 2, 3, 4. And gta 5. I've barely played those games at all. So if I got a PS4 right now no more Skyrim?!? No way!!
---
Heard he ripped a man's arm off and beat him to death with it. He's old fashioned like that.
#5riddlebox89Posted 11/19/2013 8:08:25 AM
brigette464 posted...
I gotta know about the gaikai....im still really enjoying Skyrim. And I have some saints row 2, 3, 4. And gta 5. I've barely played those games at all. So if I got a PS4 right now no more Skyrim?!? No way!!

Unless your PS3 explodes when you get a PS4, you'd have no need to stop playing those games once you got one.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6VT-14Posted 11/19/2013 10:00:23 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
brigette464 posted...

Unless your PS3 explodes when you get a PS4, you'd have no need to stop playing those games once you got one.

+1.

Anyway, to answer your question.

Gaikai is the PlayStation's streaming service that will become available sometime in 2014. You will connect over the internet to Gaikai's servers to play previous generation PS games from your PS4.

You will need descent internet. Sony will probably also charge for this service, but we don't know how yet. It's not true Backwards Compatibility (neither native, nor is it likely to be free for games you own), but it will allow people to play older games on the PS4.

It's a much better idea to just keep your PS3 and your games.
---
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
#7MorvoniPosted 11/19/2013 1:21:28 PM
It's a much better idea to just keep your PS3 and your games.

+2

Never trade out your old console/games, keep them. Just recently my PS2 finally gave up the ghost and I miss it already.
---
Troll: A Cheeky,Tough-Talking Internerd; utilizing disruptive antics to fuel its Anti-Social Dysfunctionalism. On Internerd Bravery-Anon
#8brigette464Posted 11/19/2013 8:48:40 PM
I will keep my ps3 and possibly not get a ps4.
---
Heard he ripped a man's arm off and beat him to death with it. He's old fashioned like that.
#9aneed4peedPosted 11/20/2013 5:23:07 AM
Elder Scrolls Online will be on PS4 though.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#10drclaeysPosted 11/21/2013 12:34:03 PM
Friends,

of of my pc gamer buddies at work. talked about a beta for this being open this weekend.. only for like 2 days. Of course hes a pc gamer, so im sure hes TOTALLY lieing.

Elder Scrolls Online Beta??

so that might be a fix you are looking for.

Good luck.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got a Xbox a few days ago, Now playing: Tales of Vesperia. . . . . . . . . US Economy lost 24 Billion, Blame the Republicans.