Hand to hand Combat and anarmored skill tree brought back

#1Bryan_SkullPosted 12/4/2013 9:06:57 PM(edited)
The game didn't have a perk tree. So I thought of one for these two.

Hand to Hand:
perks:
Fist of Bear: +20 damage per rank (max of 5 ranks) Most weapons will out rank this in damage. Each rank jumps by 20. The first one not having a skill requirement.
Fist of furry: Speed of fist attacks increase by 50% (1 rank)
Palm of Fear: Able to paralze enemies with your fist. (1 rank)
Palm Gaurd: Decrease damage from element damage while blocking with fists by 50% (1 rank)
Vampire fist: heal for 25 percent damage you do (1 rank)
Ghost Fist: Able to pierce though all armor (1 rank) You have to have a hand to hand combat skill of 100 for this one.

Unarmored:

No armor: while not wearing armor decrease physical damage by 15% per rank (5 ranks) If you are wondering it is 75% damage reduce from physical damage. Not the 85% max. Each rank jumps by 20. The first one not having a skill requirement.

Phoenix Soul: while not wearing armor Regenerate Health 25% faster (1 rank)

Back Of Ox: while not wearing armor Carry Weight +100. (1 rank)

Mind Of Owl: while not wearing armor Regenerate Magicka 25% faster (1 rank)

Wolf Strength: while not wearing armor Regenerate Stamina 25% faster (1 rank)

Horse Legs: while not Wearing armor running speed increase by 50% (1 rank)

Note on the No armor and Fist of bear: The requirements I wanted to set like the weapon and armor requirements. So they can be balance and can match up to weapon and armor users.
#2JOExHIGASHIPosted 12/4/2013 9:56:43 PM
I think if unarmed tree has "spells" with stamina cost would be cool
---
Discipline is remembering what you want
#3Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 10:17:31 PM
JOExHIGASHI posted...

Or it can be use like any other weapon. With no spells. But with a kill animation.
#4JOExHIGASHIPosted 12/5/2013 7:45:35 AM
Bryan_Skull posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...

Or it can be use like any other weapon. With no spells. But with a kill animation.

I like my idea more
---
#5Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 7:58:13 AM
JOExHIGASHI posted...
Bryan_Skull posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...

I like my idea more

It never had spell attacks in the past. If you want spells then use destruction spells or any of the other magic spells.
#6JOExHIGASHIPosted 12/5/2013 8:04:29 AM
Bryan_Skull posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...
Bryan_Skull posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...

I like my idea more

It never had spell attacks in the past. If you want spells then use destruction spells or any of the other magic spells.

By "spells" I meant martial arts attacks so you can kick or some other type of attack in conjunction with punching. I do not want projectiles in the unarmed tree so the schools of magic are not a substitute for what I want.
---
#7VT-14Posted 12/5/2013 8:12:15 AM
^ So a power attack?

-costs fatigue
-Looks different from normal attacks
---
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
#8Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 8:03:22 PM
VT-14 posted...
^ So a power attack?

-costs fatigue
-Looks different from normal attacks

Of course power attacks Should be auto implied by this idea.
#9aenimisPosted 12/5/2013 10:37:27 PM
Not trying to be a dick but I'm sure that it how it will come across. It doesn't seem like you put too much thought into your ideas. They are random and not very well thought out. I'm assuming(hopefully correctly) that you played oblivion, in which case you would know that unarmed skill development was very well implemented. As such, if an unarmed skill tree returns in tesV, oblivion's skill tree with minor improvements would be the best IMO.
---
Vie Victis!
"The blotter got on toppa me! Got me seein' e-mothaf**kin'-t!"
#10Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 10:23:50 AM
aenimis posted...
Not trying to be a dick but I'm sure that it how it will come across. It doesn't seem like you put too much thought into your ideas. They are random and not very well thought out. I'm assuming(hopefully correctly) that you played oblivion, in which case you would know that unarmed skill development was very well implemented. As such, if an unarmed skill tree returns in tesV, oblivion's skill tree with minor improvements would be the best IMO.

What do you mean minor improvements?

Unarmored if you read my post has 75% max physical damage resist. That means I only take 25% of normal physical attack damage. The game max is 85%. So yeah 10% less then wearing armors.

I played Morrowind too. And I always love the fact that I didn't wear armor. Oblivion didn't have unarmored. And the spells before skyrim didn't have permanent summons. Unless you cheated on the computer. The only way to have permanent summons is on skyrim.

So you saying being a mage with unarmored is a bad thing? Unarmored works with clothing. Because they are not armored items. Anything that gives you 0 armor is consider unarmored. My idea helps unarmored anything you want to be for the players. If you want two handed swords you can use two handed swords. Unarmored doesn't limit your weapons. And unlike armor it doesn't hinder your movement speed. Or make noise while in stealth mode. So running towards an enemy with high speed is a good thing.

I'm guessing you didn't read my topic post.
Because 25% health regen boost is normally seen as a good thing.