Get out of my head

• Topic Archived
1 year ago#1
That song that plays while your battling. Its been stuck in my head and wont go away haha.
1 year ago#2
Hey, lets make another topic!!!
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
1 year ago#3
zombiehunting84 posted...

Haha, just thought id share is all. I thought it was rather catchy.
1 year ago#4
there's a cure, but it may be worse than the affliction: see the Lego Movie ("Everything is awesommmme!")

and of course you can turn off the music; but that's a critical part of the dragon early-warning system, not unlike the shark theme in jaws
---
may you die with a mug in your hand
1 year ago#5

Yes, let's not create activity on a board dedicated to a game you've recently discovered and happen to love!

Don't let Zombs get you down. I enjoy your topics.
1 year ago#6
Thenameisplaza posted...

Yes, let's not create activity on a board dedicated to a game you've recently discovered and happen to love!

So lets make a new topic every 15 mins!!!
---
1 year ago#7
Thenameisplaza posted...

After dealing with literal dozens of Roleplay topics when everyone and their decadent aunts were obsessed with them, I can handle this.
1 year ago#8
Thenameisplaza posted...

Since his very first post on the 7th, he's made a grand total of five posts.

I know I'm a nobody around here and haven't really earned any respect, but there's really only one person here coming across as annoying, and it's not TC. As far as my opinion goes, it's a message board, and I'd rather see someone posting questions and commentary on a game they enjoy than see posts from somebody who brings nothing to the conversation.

Just my opinion.

Back to the original topic, I have a tendency to get the dragon battle song stuck in my head.
1 year ago#9
Is there only one song that plays when you battle? I think dragon battles have two different songs. So, how many do normal battles have?
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
1 year ago#10
Thenameisplaza posted...
Thenameisplaza posted...

Since his very first post on the 7th, he's made a grand total of five posts.

I know I'm a nobody around here and haven't really earned any respect, but there's really only one person here coming across as annoying, and it's not TC. As far as my opinion goes, it's a message board, and I'd rather see someone posting questions and commentary on a game they enjoy than see posts from somebody who brings nothing to the conversation.

Just my opinion.

Back to the original topic, I have a tendency to get the dragon battle song stuck in my head.

I love the irony of telling me i bring nothing to the conversation with a post that does the same thing.
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived