TES VI Wishlist

#1Tyras_FFFPosted 5/7/2014 10:30:03 AM
I'm a super big fan of customization, so most of the things I throw in will be customization.

Like weapons and armor. When you build a sword or helmet, no matter what material you use, you should have a few customization options. The sword hilt, pommel, blade shape. The helmet's faceplate, wings, and horns.

And house customization. Imagine Markarth or any mountainous region where you can build INTO the mountain. With options for digging in 10 rooms deep (or more), with options for each room, instead of picking between 3 options for each side.

If I want a house that has a hallway for half a mile with armor manequins on either side before it opens into one big bedroom with 4-5 female guards... Why not?
---
Always bring a mime, because anything worth doing is worth doing twice.
#2ProdrivertnPosted 5/7/2014 3:22:14 PM
Quests resettable to redo fun ones w/o having to start a new file.

Farmland

Ability to be Jarl, no Emperor.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/982902-bible
#3LiquidAntagonisPosted 5/7/2014 3:33:20 PM
Command console support on PS4/XBONE as well as access to any and all user generated content/mods.

Won't happen, but a guy can dream
---
>provides users with the ability to dispute a "moderation"
>list of reasons why every argument is "refutable" =_=
#4Spinder1Posted 5/7/2014 3:59:38 PM
- Attributes.

- Spellcrafting.
- More spell effects in general. Open lock is a big one that needs to return.

- A serious crafting overhaul. It should be about making things you couldn't just as well pick up at the local blacksmith or loot off a bandit's corpse. It should be more about genuine, naturally flowing customization than mindless attribute min-maxing and grinding. Fallout 3 (weapons) and Fallout New Vegas (consumables, ammo types) are good examples.

- Removal of magnitude perks (i.e. "boost X by 20%). Your skill level and relevant attributes (e.g. for 1-handed, strength and agility) should determine your general effectiveness at performing an action. Perks should be for flavor and specialization, like in New Vegas.

- Rudimentary parry and dodge moves for melee combat.
- Stagger system that's related to weapon type and attributes like strength and agility and does NOT work on a percentage chance, i.e. higher strength/using a mace means you make the enemy stagger more, not that you have a higher chance to make them stagger, and vice versa.

- Difficulty level where you and the enemies both die quickly, because it's much more fun than annoying damage sponge enemies (e.g. you take damage like on Legendary/Master, they take damage like on Adept/Apprentice).
---
Let him be king over charred bones and cooked meat. Let him be the king of ashes
#5demonwyrmPosted 5/7/2014 5:17:00 PM
^^ Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
---
GT/PSN: demonwyrm666x
#6qwertyMrJINXPosted 5/7/2014 5:59:30 PM
I would like the ability to choose my hair color back, instead of a selection of a few pre-made boring colors.
---
"Wise men choose death before war, Wiser men choose not to be born," - Angel
#7bkrugbyPosted 5/7/2014 8:23:31 PM
Would be cool if as like a vampire, you could hypnotize people to do things beyond just follow you. Like, you could hypnotize someone to kill themselves or to follow you, even if they are not a traditional follower.
#8ZuuFPosted 5/7/2014 9:14:42 PM
-Attributes

-co-op linked together by some sort of portal (the portal takes you to a randomly-generated dungeon for you and a friend to tackle together, to avoid as many problems as possible that might occur if co-op was linked into the single-player portion (quest-related problems, or being too far apart))

-racial abilities that grow with character-leveling, and unique racial skills (such as Nords getting shouts, Argonians getting unique poisons learned from Blackmarsh, Khajits getting "feral cat" (pseudo were"wolf") abilities, Altmers getting unique offensive spells, Bretons getting unique defensive spells, Orcs getting unique smithing options/upgrades, etc.)

-the ability to cast non-direct magic while wielding weapons (such as a healing spell when you have a bow equipped)

-tempering weapons with magic (like weapon-enchantments, but using your character's magicka instead of an enchantment), and adding elemental damage to unarmed attacks

-an Unarmed skill-tree and Cooking skill-tree

-the ability to link certain weapon/spell combinations together for slightly quicker usage (such as casting a spell at the end of a sword-swing will cast the spell SLIGHTLY faster)

-Experience-based leveling to determine character-level, while keeping Skill-based leveling for perks and abilities (to keep the HUD as open as possible, the compass could fill yellow as you gain experience)

-traits

-the ability to create your own guild using your characters (having multiple characters share the same world, and you could switch characters from your guild)

-a Merchants guild, a Bard's guild, a Mage's guild, a Fighter's guild, an Arena guild, a Thieves' guild, a Guard's guild (randomly generated events within cities that you can take part in), an Assassin's guild, and at least a "good" and "evil" variation of each
---
True Christianity is a lifestyle.
I'm waiting for Resident Good, Light Souls, Call of Duty: World at Peace, and Grand Charity Giveaway: Nice City.
#9hapexamendios69Posted 5/7/2014 10:22:21 PM
Spinder1 posted...

Spellcrafting.
- More spell effects in general. Open lock is abig one that needs to return.

This is one thing I missed while playing as a mage.
---
Rising Sun Showdown
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000085-dark-cloud-social/69024861
#10caddiwPosted 5/7/2014 11:51:05 PM
You guys have some cool ideas. Sorry if I repeat any aforementioned wishes.

-Unique offensive spells: fire, frost and lightning all affected the enemies in the same way. Save for runes/cloaks all magic was simply fired at the target.

-Physical magics: on a playthrough I played a sneak mage (near impossible without quiet casting). Physical magic will allow you to sneak up and stealth kill enemies.

-Physics pt 1: Destructive spells should work on environments. Cast a lighting spell at a body of water enemies are fried. Fire burns flammable objects. Ice sprayed at the ground slips enemies/ water is frozen temporarily.

-Physics pt 2: Flowing hair & clothes.

-Separate armor slots for shoulders, chest, legs, feet, etc.

-More clothing options: Armor is cool and all but sometimes I just want a cool "casual" look and not be armed to the teeth. (The "clothes" in skyrim pretty corny IMO).

-Variety in culture ie. clothes, architecture, things of that nature: I understand that in skyrim its pretty much nord this nord that; But things seemed so bland with the old, gray king Arthur era look.

-More mounts each with unique properties: what reason was there to traverse the land of skyrim on foot? In all my playthroughs I simply discovered locations and fast traveled when I felt like exploring. The horses were so boring and stupid (attacking dragons lol) I forgot at times they were an option.

-Better character models & more character options: Like the TESO but better. I know people will side with me when I say that the people of skyrim are an unattractive bunch. It took about a half hour to get an ok looking high elf.

That's all I can think of now.
---
3ds FC: 1779-1074-1641Safari: Pachirisu, Helioptile, and Galvantula.