Can you reset perks?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
They are like some sort of talent tree right? each level you get a perk?
But can you reset them? or once u chose them its for ever ?
4 years ago#2
You could always just use the command console to swap out perks (or just add them all if you are cheap and don't like playing RPGs).
---
"Hold the heathen hammer high with a battle cry, For the pagan past I live and one day will die, Hold the heathen hammer high, never turn away"
4 years ago#3
Rofl yeah probably but i dont wanna do that, if you cant reset em i'll just have to think it trough :( and also means i can swap my warrior into light armor for going assasin for a bit or something :( hehe :D
4 years ago#4
There will probably be a mod for it relatively quickly.
4 years ago#5
You should probably make sure you quicksave before you're going to level (or before you add your new perks) just in case the one you choose isn't as good as you'd thought it might be.
---
"I'm not reading reviews when I can just ask this board." - TormakSaber asking about a Sam & Max game on the TF2 board
4 years ago#6
Just guessing, but: By default, no. I suspect that you'll be stuck with what you choose, for good or for ill. Though with 50 to choose from, unless you delibrately choose skills you'll never use again, I doubt it'll matter too much.
4 years ago#7
Resetting perks would mean being able to reach the endgame with another character type, without first playing through the game another time. It cuts a lot of the replay value, I don't think so.
4 years ago#8
The fact that you can stockpile perk points (meaning you don't HAVE to spend them at level up), means that a mod will be incredibly simple.

All it would have to do is remove your current perks, then give you whatever level you are's worth of perk points.
---
sig.
4 years ago#9
Golden_Gonads posted...
Just guessing, but: By default, no. I suspect that you'll be stuck with what you choose, for good or for ill. Though with 50 to choose from, unless you delibrately choose skills you'll never use again, I doubt it'll matter too much.

You get more than fifty >_>
---
Let me introduce you to The Creator.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived