Can you reset perks?

#1lycon7000Posted 11/8/2011 4:41:23 AM
They are like some sort of talent tree right? each level you get a perk?
But can you reset them? or once u chose them its for ever ?
#2AskeladdPosted 11/8/2011 4:44:26 AM
You could always just use the command console to swap out perks (or just add them all if you are cheap and don't like playing RPGs).
---
"Hold the heathen hammer high with a battle cry, For the pagan past I live and one day will die, Hold the heathen hammer high, never turn away"
#3lycon7000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2011 4:46:07 AM
Rofl yeah probably but i dont wanna do that, if you cant reset em i'll just have to think it trough :( and also means i can swap my warrior into light armor for going assasin for a bit or something :( hehe :D
#4alec20Posted 11/8/2011 4:47:57 AM
There will probably be a mod for it relatively quickly.
#5Dante200XPosted 11/8/2011 5:11:01 AM
You should probably make sure you quicksave before you're going to level (or before you add your new perks) just in case the one you choose isn't as good as you'd thought it might be.
---
"I'm not reading reviews when I can just ask this board." - TormakSaber asking about a Sam & Max game on the TF2 board
#6Golden_GonadsPosted 11/8/2011 5:17:51 AM
Just guessing, but: By default, no. I suspect that you'll be stuck with what you choose, for good or for ill. Though with 50 to choose from, unless you delibrately choose skills you'll never use again, I doubt it'll matter too much.
#7FdshadowPosted 11/8/2011 7:08:46 AM
Resetting perks would mean being able to reach the endgame with another character type, without first playing through the game another time. It cuts a lot of the replay value, I don't think so.
#8Matriarch ProtectorPosted 11/8/2011 7:11:49 AM
The fact that you can stockpile perk points (meaning you don't HAVE to spend them at level up), means that a mod will be incredibly simple.

All it would have to do is remove your current perks, then give you whatever level you are's worth of perk points.
---
sig.
#9DiehardFFv2Posted 11/8/2011 7:54:14 AM
Golden_Gonads posted...
Just guessing, but: By default, no. I suspect that you'll be stuck with what you choose, for good or for ill. Though with 50 to choose from, unless you delibrately choose skills you'll never use again, I doubt it'll matter too much.

You get more than fifty >_>
---
Let me introduce you to The Creator.