"Focus the Oculory" help please!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "Focus the Oculory" help please!
4 years ago#1
The quest for the college when you have to focus the giant machine. I have no clue at all.
---
Currently Playing: Terraria
4 years ago#2
I'm having trouble with this as well. There is already a thread here but it is unclear.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/60966277
4 years ago#3
bump for this thread too..nothing seems to work and still not even a clue on what to actually do.. as the light doesn't match up with anything.
---
360 Gamertag: kapxis
4 years ago#4
Guys, don't use the magic spells that shoot single shots of fire or ice. Use the ones that spray out the magic, Flame and Frostbite. For some reason the machine doesn't ever align properly with the single shot spells.
4 years ago#5
yeah you use the spells on the table to make it shoot light on the circle thingy's on the roof and then move the orbs to it.
---
I'm kind of like God.
4 years ago#6
I'm having trouble with this as well. I shoot the focusing crystal that was placed on top of the machine with frostbite and still does nothing...where exactly do i aim my spell to solve the puzzle?
---
"honoluluhotfudge. i really like that screen name. I'll remember you." - BooBooyah
4 years ago#7
Here: http://www.thegameraccess.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=120&Itemid=124#120

Explains exactly what to do.
4 years ago#8
Hey. I'm at the door to the Oculary but i can't seem to find the key to open the damn door. Any suggestions?
4 years ago#9
rasmus91 posted...
Hey. I'm at the door to the Oculary but i can't seem to find the key to open the damn door. Any suggestions?

There's a door opposite the oculary door, follow that corridor to the end and there's a chest with the key in it.
---
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
4 years ago#10
Thank you! :D
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. "Focus the Oculory" help please!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived