Fast way to increase Destruction?

#1Barky91Posted 11/12/2011 2:28:39 PM
Does anyone know a quick way to increase Destruction except for the obvious spending of gold to increase it?
#2YourJanissaryPosted 11/12/2011 2:29:43 PM
you could try using mark spells on the ground beneath you. if you can damage yourself with them it would probably work.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Eckyo.jpg
#3centsyPosted 11/12/2011 2:30:18 PM
I think the best you can do is use it a lot in combat. It only gets experience if you use it in combat. I've got the same problem with conjuration.
---
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6758/6759.jpg
#4levelxplanePosted 11/12/2011 2:30:44 PM
Someone was talking about how they found a mammoth, and lead it to a ledge where they stood out of range, turned it to master, and just went to town on it with arrows.

You could probably do that with destruction?
---
FFXIV | Rabanastre | Rau Lecreuset
Gamertag | level x plane
#5Barky91(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 2:31:12 PM
electrohawk posted...
I think the best you can do is use it a lot in combat. It only gets experience if you use it in combat. I've got the same problem with conjuration.

My conjuration rockets up. I got to Conj 50 relatively quickly. Like 1-2 hours using Bound Bow/Sword.
#6A Purple CowPosted 11/12/2011 2:31:19 PM

Fast way to level conjuration is to enter every fight with dual wielding Bound Swords, at least early on.
---
STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT
#7DarkLight3Posted 11/12/2011 2:58:47 PM
robotechfaniam posted...
Someone was talking about how they found a mammoth, and lead it to a ledge where they stood out of range, turned it to master, and just went to town on it with arrows.

You could probably do that with destruction?

this, you can aggro up some mammoths outside Whiterun (easy to find a herd somewhere near there) and there are numerous ridges and 1-2 destroyed houses you can go to. The destroyd houses are my favorite because they keep getting close enough the AI says ATTACK! so they attack the house and your just safely inside jusing Flames/Spark/frostbite spam on them.