Forbidden Legends - Reachwater Rock Entrance Puzzle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Forbidden Legends - Reachwater Rock Entrance Puzzle
4 years ago#1
What is the sequence to the puzzle once you first enter Reachwater Rock? I don't see any hints...
4 years ago#2
bear, whale, snake from the outside ring
4 years ago#3
eagle, eagle, dragon for the second door
4 years ago#4
Pandor25 posted...

Anyone else having this issue, I put in this combo and insert the claw and nothing happens, the door stays closed, the combo is right, says so right on claw. Am I missing something...
4 years ago#5
you have the 3 pendant?
4 years ago#6
faust400 posted...
Pandor25 posted...

Anyone else having this issue, I put in this combo and insert the claw and nothing happens, the door stays closed, the combo is right, says so right on claw. Am I missing something...

Also having the same issue with putting in the right combo with the emerald claw and nothing happens. Can't seem to figure out anything else to do...
4 years ago#7
01101101 posted...
faust400 posted...
Pandor25 posted...

Also having the same issue with putting in the right combo with the emerald claw and nothing happens. Can't seem to figure out anything else to do...

Wanted to point out that this is on 360 and not PC but this was the only thread I found with someone else having the same problem.
4 years ago#8
Well that cave is linked with a quest where you need to collect 3 pendant. So i guess you need the 3 pendant to open it :/
4 years ago#9
I'm having the same problem. I have all three pendants and I put in the right code and nothing.
4 years ago#10
found out the trick for this door :/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU1Q58Xxc4M
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Forbidden Legends - Reachwater Rock Entrance Puzzle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived