Best place to mine gold ore.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best place to mine gold ore.

User Info: Malacie

Malacie
5 years ago#1
just found a very good mine for gold ore and it's full of forsworn lol but... I got 54 gold from it.

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/Christian_Gaisford/ScreenShot11.jpg

User Info: TommyGuner

TommyGuner
5 years ago#2
I lol'd until I realised you meant gold bars.

How much is *54 gold bars in terms of crafting them into jewellry and selling them?

User Info: Malacie

Malacie
5 years ago#3
well... 54 gold ore turned into 27 gold bars and plus you can pick up a few extra bars inside not sold them yet. Maybe I will keep if they can be used in smithing recipes.

User Info: TommyGuner

TommyGuner
5 years ago#4
Yeah I think it would be good to save up and make some expensive jewellry you could sell later on

User Info: DarkSpyro92

DarkSpyro92
5 years ago#5
what is this near? ive looked everywhere on my map and i cant seem to find this place >.<

User Info: DarkSpyro92

DarkSpyro92
5 years ago#6
nvm, i used my knowledge of the landscape to find it, meaning i just looked at the river in the top right and found out where it is xD

User Info: J3do

J3do
5 years ago#7
Just get the transmute spell. Then all iron and silver ore can be upgraded to gold.
If you want something done right do it yourself.

User Info: PetJel

PetJel
5 years ago#8

I just cleared this place out today lol. I expected to get angry reactions from the ******** for digging up all the gold but I was pleasantly surprised that I could keep all the gold and sell it to an npc for 2,5k gold coins :cool:

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best place to mine gold ore.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived