Any way to skip the intro?

#1TheLostOnePosted 11/13/2011 8:05:36 AM
Want to try out a few characters and I hate having to watch the wagon ride for 15 minutes before getting to char creation.
---
If you lose your job, your marriage and your mind all in one week, try to lose your mind first, because then the other stuff won't matter that much.
#2ShibutoPosted 11/13/2011 8:06:40 AM

Want to try out a few characters and I hate having to watch the wagon ride for 15 minutes before getting to char creation.

No lol...its part of the game its not a cutscene
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#3phil1812Posted 11/13/2011 8:06:43 AM
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17
---
"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer" - Unknown
#4kbe2k2Posted 11/13/2011 8:06:55 AM
I asked the same question yesterday, the game auto saves right before character creation but if you have that disabled just make a save at that point and back up that save some where.
#5ELDuranPosted 11/13/2011 8:12:41 AM
Knowing well I would be starting over a few times. I did the intro part once and I saved it right before exiting to the world of Skyrim. And that save will stay there forever. Unless I decide to change race or sex. But I doubt it. Always a Nord and always a male for me. But at least I never have to do the intro part ever again.
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.