Any way to skip the intro?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Any way to skip the intro?
5 years ago#1
Want to try out a few characters and I hate having to watch the wagon ride for 15 minutes before getting to char creation.
If you lose your job, your marriage and your mind all in one week, try to lose your mind first, because then the other stuff won't matter that much.
5 years ago#2

Want to try out a few characters and I hate having to watch the wagon ride for 15 minutes before getting to char creation.

No lol...its part of the game its not a cutscene
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
5 years ago#3
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17
"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer" - Unknown
5 years ago#4
I asked the same question yesterday, the game auto saves right before character creation but if you have that disabled just make a save at that point and back up that save some where.
5 years ago#5
Knowing well I would be starting over a few times. I did the intro part once and I saved it right before exiting to the world of Skyrim. And that save will stay there forever. Unless I decide to change race or sex. But I doubt it. Always a Nord and always a male for me. But at least I never have to do the intro part ever again.
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Any way to skip the intro?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived