Dragon Infusion perk not activating (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dragon Infusion perk not activating (spoilers)

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
5 years ago#1
I just finished the radiant quest from the blades where you take your blades group to kill a dragon, and afterwards gave Esbern the scale and fang needed to make a potion that gives the "Dragon Infusion" perk. However, the quest itself never seems to complete, and after drinking the potion I've noticed that I don't get the perk in my active powers. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this bug?
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles

Doomerang
5 years ago#2
This moves waayyyy too fast >_>

Doomerang
5 years ago#3
No one? >_>

User Info: DangerDavey

DangerDavey
5 years ago#4
Doomerang posted...
No one? >_>

I have the exact same problem. The quest gets completed but remains in my log, the quest to bring the bone and scale is also there but not completed - and the potion doesn't give me the perk.

Very annoying....

User Info: DangerDavey

DangerDavey
5 years ago#5
Bump for perk-justice!

Doomerang
5 years ago#6
So I'm not the only person then?

...I'm happy someone else knows of my problem, but sad that it actually happens to more than me.

User Info: salitardimonte

salitardimonte
5 years ago#7
Having the same problem. I reloaded to a save prior to me getting Esbern's potion because I am hoping this will be patched. I want to know what it does and I don't want that miscellaneous quest sitting in my journal for eternity.
Official Poll of the Day Ninja

User Info: DarkLight3

DarkLight3
5 years ago#8
i have an issue with this too, except mine is weirder....i defeated the dragons before talking to esbern about this quest, and i suddenly got told to return to him, that quest is gone, but the "give him dragon scale + bone" one is still there :(

also, i drank the potion, but i didn't check to see if i got the perk, so i might not even ave that. But i'll CLUAconsole it anyway.

User Info: godrifle1

godrifle1
5 years ago#9
Who is your perky and what does he do?

Doomerang
5 years ago#10

i have an issue with this too, except mine is weirder....i defeated the dragons before talking to esbern about this quest, and i suddenly got told to return to him, that quest is gone, but the "give him dragon scale + bone" one is still there :(

Well that was my situation as well. I already had the scale and bone in my inventory, but when I reloaded the save, deposited the ingredients first, THEN talked to Esbern and completed the quest, the bug still occurred.

Who is your perky and what does he do?

I already said it. It's the dragon infusion perk given by Esbern. It reduces physical damage from dragons by 25%
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dragon Infusion perk not activating (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived