Dragon Infusion perk not activating (spoilers)

#1DoomerangPosted 11/14/2011 6:03:43 PM
I just finished the radiant quest from the blades where you take your blades group to kill a dragon, and afterwards gave Esbern the scale and fang needed to make a potion that gives the "Dragon Infusion" perk. However, the quest itself never seems to complete, and after drinking the potion I've noticed that I don't get the perk in my active powers. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this bug?
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#2Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 6:09:33 PM
This moves waayyyy too fast >_>
---
#3Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 6:41:46 PM
No one? >_>
---
#4DangerDaveyPosted 11/15/2011 1:33:30 AM
Doomerang posted...
No one? >_>

I have the exact same problem. The quest gets completed but remains in my log, the quest to bring the bone and scale is also there but not completed - and the potion doesn't give me the perk.

Very annoying....
#5DangerDaveyPosted 11/15/2011 1:48:58 AM
Bump for perk-justice!
#6Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 10:16:51 AM
So I'm not the only person then?

...I'm happy someone else knows of my problem, but sad that it actually happens to more than me.
---
#7salitardimontePosted 11/15/2011 10:18:13 AM
Having the same problem. I reloaded to a save prior to me getting Esbern's potion because I am hoping this will be patched. I want to know what it does and I don't want that miscellaneous quest sitting in my journal for eternity.
---
Official Poll of the Day Ninja
#8DarkLight3Posted 11/15/2011 11:59:11 AM
i have an issue with this too, except mine is weirder....i defeated the dragons before talking to esbern about this quest, and i suddenly got told to return to him, that quest is gone, but the "give him dragon scale + bone" one is still there :(

also, i drank the potion, but i didn't check to see if i got the perk, so i might not even ave that. But i'll CLUAconsole it anyway.
#9godrifle1Posted 11/16/2011 8:08:12 AM
Who is your perky and what does he do?
#10Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 9:15:36 AM

i have an issue with this too, except mine is weirder....i defeated the dragons before talking to esbern about this quest, and i suddenly got told to return to him, that quest is gone, but the "give him dragon scale + bone" one is still there :(

Well that was my situation as well. I already had the scale and bone in my inventory, but when I reloaded the save, deposited the ingredients first, THEN talked to Esbern and completed the quest, the bug still occurred.

Who is your perky and what does he do?

I already said it. It's the dragon infusion perk given by Esbern. It reduces physical damage from dragons by 25%
---