I hate Maven Black Briar

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I hate Maven Black Briar
I haven't even had the meeting with her yet, just talked to her at the inn for a moment. But I just hate her based on what everyone says about her.

She seems like some arrogant, smug, rich ***** that thinks she's untouchable cause she has money. I really hope I get to kill her later in the game as part of a quest.
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.

User Info: Sovonarola

Sovonarola
5 years ago#2
yeah, me too

=

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
5 years ago#3
... f*** tc you are making me want to create a stealth strong character just to kill her.
That's right folks, if you don't buy the game new you can't have access to the brown mile and crawl through ****. -hardcore rpg gamer towards RAGE coded sewers.

User Info: Panner

Panner
5 years ago#4
I pickpocketed her house key, changed the locks and now the ***** is homeless.
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it

User Info: Steamster

Steamster
5 years ago#5
I thought so too at first. I've grown to like her style though. She demands respect for good reason.

User Info: peter_kat

peter_kat
5 years ago#6
FYI I don't think she's kill-able since she takes part in a handful of quests.

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
5 years ago#7
Steamster posted...
I thought so too at first. I've grown to like her style though. She demands respect for good reason.

Having sand in your vag is not a good reason.
That's right folks, if you don't buy the game new you can't have access to the brown mile and crawl through ****. -hardcore rpg gamer towards RAGE coded sewers.

User Info: psyko_69

psyko_69
5 years ago#8
Panner posted...
I pickpocketed her house key, changed the locks and now the ***** is homeless.

***SPOILERS***

Until she becomes Jarl.
Crap, thats a dilemma if ive ever heard one.
On the one hand, you get Skyrim early, on the other, you have to live in Arkansas.-Jadex9
DifferentialEquation 5 years ago#9
jubjub360 posted...
Steamster posted...

Having sand in your vag is not a good reason.

LOL
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.

User Info: Halja

Halja
5 years ago#10
just wait for the mod that takes away god mode from some NPC's.

I wanna punch some of these smug children in the face. "oh another traveler come to lick my fathers boot" OH YEA KID WELL **** YOU!
Would anyone like some pound cake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_x1rRg7mM
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I hate Maven Black Briar

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived