I hate Maven Black Briar

#1DifferentialEquationPosted 11/16/2011 9:10:12 PM
I haven't even had the meeting with her yet, just talked to her at the inn for a moment. But I just hate her based on what everyone says about her.

She seems like some arrogant, smug, rich ***** that thinks she's untouchable cause she has money. I really hope I get to kill her later in the game as part of a quest.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#2SovonarolaPosted 11/16/2011 9:18:55 PM
yeah, me too

=
#3jubjub360Posted 11/16/2011 9:20:05 PM
... f*** tc you are making me want to create a stealth strong character just to kill her.
---
That's right folks, if you don't buy the game new you can't have access to the brown mile and crawl through ****. -hardcore rpg gamer towards RAGE coded sewers.
#4PannerPosted 11/16/2011 9:21:03 PM
I pickpocketed her house key, changed the locks and now the ***** is homeless.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#5SteamsterPosted 11/16/2011 9:21:35 PM
I thought so too at first. I've grown to like her style though. She demands respect for good reason.
#6peter_katPosted 11/16/2011 9:21:54 PM
FYI I don't think she's kill-able since she takes part in a handful of quests.
#7jubjub360Posted 11/16/2011 9:22:25 PM
Steamster posted...
I thought so too at first. I've grown to like her style though. She demands respect for good reason.

Having sand in your vag is not a good reason.
---
That's right folks, if you don't buy the game new you can't have access to the brown mile and crawl through ****. -hardcore rpg gamer towards RAGE coded sewers.
#8psyko_69Posted 11/16/2011 9:22:57 PM
Panner posted...
I pickpocketed her house key, changed the locks and now the ***** is homeless.

***SPOILERS***

Until she becomes Jarl.
---
Crap, thats a dilemma if ive ever heard one.
On the one hand, you get Skyrim early, on the other, you have to live in Arkansas.-Jadex9
#9DifferentialEquation(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 9:35:03 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Steamster posted...

Having sand in your vag is not a good reason.

LOL
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#10HaljaPosted 11/16/2011 9:36:50 PM
just wait for the mod that takes away god mode from some NPC's.

I wanna punch some of these smug children in the face. "oh another traveler come to lick my fathers boot" OH YEA KID WELL **** YOU!
---
Would anyone like some pound cake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_x1rRg7mM