Has anyone found the console command to give/add perk points?

#1Epic_McDudePosted 11/18/2011 1:40:28 AM(edited)
As we all know, player.advlevel and player.setlevel does not work toward this end. I have also tried different things like player.forcelevel, player.forcelevelup, player.addperk(s), player.mod av level #, player.modavlevel, player.forceperk, player.addperkpoint(s) and so on and so forth.

I'm sure we haven't discovered every possible command for this game yet. There may still be more out there that we don't know, including hidden ones that may or may not be released to the public. So if you've found it, please let us know here.

Also, if anyone has a Twitter (I don't and do not want to sign up for one), then can you please message Pete Hines regarding this matter just to see if he may know it and see what he says?

Thanks in advance and much appreciated.

Edit: I know there's a command to add each and every perk individually, but there's 251 of them and it's annoying to try to add each one individually, especially the ranked ones.

---
Life is epic!
#2Linux_Is_EpicPosted 11/18/2011 1:30:17 AM
I haven't found it yet either and I've been trying similar commands as you. I wish I could help you, but I don't have a Twitter either. Sorry. :-/

I do hope you find what you're looking for, though. I would like to know it as well.
---
Linux Mint, for the win!
#3samurai1900Posted 11/18/2011 1:36:39 AM
From what I have gathered and experienced, such command does not exist, of course since this is a new engine, I could be wrong.
---
Samurai190
#4Stygian_AbyssPosted 11/18/2011 1:37:26 AM
There's a command to add in individual perks or remove them, but I don't think anyone has found the one for points.
#5Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 1:38:57 AM
There's a command to add in individual perks or remove them, but I don't think anyone has found the one for points.

Yeah, I already know about that, but I'm not about to try to individually add all 251 perks manually as opposed to just typing up a simple command once to give myself 251 perk points.

Thanks though. Appreciate the thought.
---
Life is epic!
#6Linux_Is_EpicPosted 11/18/2011 1:51:46 AM
Have you tried asking on the Bethesda forums and seeing what they say?
---
Linux Mint, for the win!
#7Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 1:53:21 AM
Have you tried asking on the Bethesda forums and seeing what they say?

Yes I have, but it seems to be really slow. Then again, it's 2:53 A.M. in the morning.

To add to the original post, I'm also asking about this for research purpose since I am doing research on the game itself. It would help out greatly.
---
Life is epic!
#8SixpakPosted 11/18/2011 2:01:07 AM
There isn't one. There are ways to give yourself perk points and then reset your level after. Or you can use a trainer. The cheat happens one allows to never lose perk poins when you spend them.

Also there are mods out now at skyrim nexus that will give you all perks with one console command.
---
360 Gamertag: kapxis
#9Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 2:13:56 AM
There isn't one. There are ways to give yourself perk points and then reset your level after. Or you can use a trainer. The cheat happens one allows to never lose perk poins when you spend them.

Also there are mods out now at skyrim nexus that will give you all perks with one console command.

Can you point me to those mods, please? If the ToU/ToS does not allow for that, then private message it to me if possible.

The Cheat happens one that you mentioned charges you for it. You have to be an "unlimited"/"premium" member to download it and for that, it costs 40 bucks a year or 60-80 bucks for three years. Yeah, not about to pay that kind of money just for a trainer.

Thank you for the helpful response though! Appreciate it.
---
Life is epic!
#10SixpakPosted 11/18/2011 2:20:10 AM
You should read their message board though, and look in the topic console codes or whatever it's called. I don't think i can link the mod but it's easy to find, just go to skyrim nexus. click on files at the top, and then click browse by category. After that i think you'll find it in god item/cheats. There aren't many to look through.

The method i remember ( and i think there is a faster one now ) is to use the command, 'player.incpcs speechcraft' ( without quotations and using whatever skill you want.. do this repeatedly to increase your level howevr many times you want to add perk points) after that just use player.setlevel # to put your level back to whatever you were at.

And also player.setav speechcraft # to put the skill back to whtever it was before also.
---
360 Gamertag: kapxis