Where can I find Wood Elves?

#1RockandGrohlPosted 11/18/2011 10:00:11 AM
I need to get some Wood-elf blood and I'd rather not butcher an NPC, a bandit or necromancer would be perfect.

I've already tried Hob's Fall Cave which is where they're supposed to be, and Nightcaller Temple. No dice. Anyone?
#2SoulTrapperPosted 11/18/2011 10:05:13 AM
There are quite a few different races working as Falmer slaves down in Darkreach if you got that far in the mainquest yet.

There is also a woodelf in one of the lower houses in Riften, but that's an NPC.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#3BufkusPosted 11/18/2011 10:15:50 AM
Wood elves are the rarest race in the game, and I've never encountered a random wood elf generic npc. I think you'll have to get one of the few named ones.
#4jedinatPosted 11/18/2011 10:17:20 AM
I'm a Wood Elf. I'll help you out. In my home in Whiterun right now. If you don't see me at first you're not looking hard enough.
#5Pasky13Posted 11/18/2011 10:19:38 AM(edited)
Bufkus posted...
Wood elves are the rarest race in the game, and I've never encountered a random wood elf generic npc. I think you'll have to get one of the few named ones.

You can encounter them in the forest areas and I think they sometimes spawn at groves, I've found a random wood elf just named "Wood elf" that attacked me when I shot an arrow at a deer, lol.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3gjpfz6
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4535/ohhaii.jpg
#6RockandGrohl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 10:24:56 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
There are quite a few different races working as Falmer slaves down in Darkreach if you got that far in the mainquest yet.

There is also a woodelf in one of the lower houses in Riften, but that's an NPC.

I was only just at Darkreach getting Falmer blood, I didn't see any there :(
#7ZeroDMCPosted 11/18/2011 10:28:38 AM
You have to go where that ball of light is. they have a little fortress with a bunch of slaves there.
#8RockandGrohl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 10:30:48 AM
ZeroDMC posted...
You have to go where that ball of light is. they have a little fortress with a bunch of slaves there.

That's where I was looking ;)
#9RockandGrohl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 10:53:34 AM
RockandGrohl posted...
ZeroDMC posted...

That's where I was looking ;)

Found one.

Go to Helgen, go inside the keep, then underground, there's a bandit there who is a wood elf, shortly after the torture room.