Where can I find Wood Elves?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where can I find Wood Elves?

User Info: RockandGrohl

RockandGrohl
5 years ago#1
I need to get some Wood-elf blood and I'd rather not butcher an NPC, a bandit or necromancer would be perfect.

I've already tried Hob's Fall Cave which is where they're supposed to be, and Nightcaller Temple. No dice. Anyone?

User Info: SoulTrapper

SoulTrapper
5 years ago#2
There are quite a few different races working as Falmer slaves down in Darkreach if you got that far in the mainquest yet.

There is also a woodelf in one of the lower houses in Riften, but that's an NPC.
PSN: El_Coon

User Info: Bufkus

Bufkus
5 years ago#3
Wood elves are the rarest race in the game, and I've never encountered a random wood elf generic npc. I think you'll have to get one of the few named ones.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
5 years ago#4
I'm a Wood Elf. I'll help you out. In my home in Whiterun right now. If you don't see me at first you're not looking hard enough.

User Info: Pasky13

Pasky13
5 years ago#5
Bufkus posted...
Wood elves are the rarest race in the game, and I've never encountered a random wood elf generic npc. I think you'll have to get one of the few named ones.

You can encounter them in the forest areas and I think they sometimes spawn at groves, I've found a random wood elf just named "Wood elf" that attacked me when I shot an arrow at a deer, lol.
http://tinyurl.com/3gjpfz6
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4535/ohhaii.jpg

RockandGrohl
5 years ago#6
SoulTrapper posted...
There are quite a few different races working as Falmer slaves down in Darkreach if you got that far in the mainquest yet.

There is also a woodelf in one of the lower houses in Riften, but that's an NPC.

I was only just at Darkreach getting Falmer blood, I didn't see any there :(

User Info: ZeroDMC

ZeroDMC
5 years ago#7
You have to go where that ball of light is. they have a little fortress with a bunch of slaves there.

RockandGrohl
5 years ago#8
ZeroDMC posted...
You have to go where that ball of light is. they have a little fortress with a bunch of slaves there.

That's where I was looking ;)

RockandGrohl
5 years ago#9
RockandGrohl posted...
ZeroDMC posted...

That's where I was looking ;)

Found one.

Go to Helgen, go inside the keep, then underground, there's a bandit there who is a wood elf, shortly after the torture room.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where can I find Wood Elves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived