best place to sell enchanted daggers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. best place to sell enchanted daggers?
4 years ago#1
Trying to level my smithing and enchanting, whats the best place to sell the daggers so I can afford all my crafting expenses?
4 years ago#2
Just off hand, the two weeapon dealers in Whiterun along with the general goods store, and the drunken huntsman usually hold around 3000-5000 gold total, other than that I would assume that other blacksmiths/weapon vendors in other cities. 35 hours in and I feel like I only know one city.
4 years ago#3
Pretty sure only blacksmiths/weapon shops purchase daggers. You could sell it to Thieve's guild fences too I guess. If you want to make money, I suggest enchanting jewelry instead. 1 iron or translates to 1 gold ring (if you transmute). You can then sell the jewelry right away to a court wizard. Jewelry also weighs less.
---
Now instead of calling idiots "idiots", we give them the benefit of the doubt and call them intentional entertainers. -(TVEW on Trolling)
4 years ago#4
I read that the thieves guild eventually unlocks a merchant with 4000 coins, and you can put perks into Speech to increase profits, have all merchants buy any items, and increase the coin they have available.
4 years ago#5
Windhelm have a enchant table right on the side of the forge and 3 merchants that buy weapons right there too, so you don't even have to walk all around the town to unload the crap you make while leveling.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. best place to sell enchanted daggers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived