*spoilers* How to hide bodies for Dark Brotherhood?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. *spoilers* How to hide bodies for Dark Brotherhood?

User Info: Zhacarias

Zhacarias
5 years ago#1
I'm doing the quest where you need to hide Balagog's body (The Gourmet) but his head is stuck underneath a barrel cause I used an arrow and I honestly have no idea where to even hide him.

User Info: bz_Adams

bz_Adams
5 years ago#2
I just used Unrelenting Force to toss him in the lake. :P

Zhacarias
5 years ago#3
Oh you're supposed to kill him outside? D:

User Info: LabyrinthMind

LabyrinthMind
5 years ago#4
You can drag him by holding E. I ended up telling him I was there to kill him in his room, cut him down as he ran out, and then dragged him behind the wine barrels and that counted.

I LOVE the idea of using Unrelenting Force to throw him into a lake though. Preferably one with Slaughterfish.

Zhacarias
5 years ago#5
Phew I used the "disable" console command on the barrel he was stuck under and managed to lift him behind some other barrels by the wall. Worked out in the end, I suppose.

User Info: bz_Adams

bz_Adams
5 years ago#6
Yeah, lol. I actually hadn't figured out yet at that point that you could pick up and carry objects by holding the use key, so I was kinda clueless as to how I was supposed to do it. I had the killed him on the docks, though, so I went ahead and tried the shout... sure enough, the corpse catapulted off into the lake, and I got quest completion. I was pretty pleased with myself.

Zhacarias
5 years ago#7
LMAO nice
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. *spoilers* How to hide bodies for Dark Brotherhood?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived