Do monsters respawn?

#1SackBoiPosted 11/21/2011 2:11:10 PM
Like in dungeons if I go back way later? or like Deer, Bears, and Giants? If not that is really quite dumb I hate games that have a set game exact I thought this was to bring a real game play? I heard somewhere like they don't come back only dragons
---
Battlefield For Life, favorite series since I first started
PSN: The_Koolaid_Man-
#2SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 2:22:26 PM
I just hope this isn't like the fallout ones where you can go back to a place later to still find the body :(
---
#3jedinatPosted 11/21/2011 2:29:27 PM(edited)
Not as such I think... but areas become "repopulated." Like another group might move in to a fortress you wiped out. I think.
#4involutionPosted 11/21/2011 2:25:11 PM
It takes a few days, not sure how many -- possibly this varies by specific dungeon. Bodies stay a while, then at some point you go back to a dungeon to find things entirely respawned (including chests and objects). In the wild monsters are random anyway (dragons included -- not sure about story-line dragons though).
#5SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 2:26:59 PM
Okay thank you that is what I love most about some rpgs (dragon age is GREAT but that one part makes me nuts that nothing respawns) and I looked it up on google and saw a topic on another site that said only dragons respawn thought he was wrong; thank you so much! you just encouraged me to buy. I honestly wasn't going to buy because normally game where things don't respawn get boring really fast
---
#6Virus100Posted 11/21/2011 2:28:53 PM
I don't know...at the start of the game i killed a few wolves and when I went back...it was like a week or so...the bodies were still there.
#7lazy_titanPosted 11/21/2011 2:30:23 PM
so dungeons repopulate again? are you sure? Only reason i question it is i went through some pass right at start of the game then at a much later date i went through and it was empty. Also why does it say cleared on the map after you beat it if it pops back up?

I mean i really hope it does re-populates but from my experience it doesn't.
---
No, Im not a pessimist. At some point the world craps on everybody. Pretending it aint crap makes you an idiot, not an optimist." ****mydadsays.tumblr.com
#8quicksilver117Posted 11/21/2011 2:34:19 PM
Dungeons do repopulate again but I see no point in going back after reaping the end rewards of the dungeons. I rather run around on roads and have random encounters.

A wild Dark Brotherhood Assassin appeared!
---
It's gaming time brah! Get that game face ON!
PoKéMoN FC - W: 0347 0997 3030