Do monsters respawn?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
5 years ago#1
Like in dungeons if I go back way later? or like Deer, Bears, and Giants? If not that is really quite dumb I hate games that have a set game exact I thought this was to bring a real game play? I heard somewhere like they don't come back only dragons
Battlefield For Life, favorite series since I first started
PSN: The_Koolaid_Man-

SackBoi
5 years ago#2
I just hope this isn't like the fallout ones where you can go back to a place later to still find the body :(

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
5 years ago#3
Not as such I think... but areas become "repopulated." Like another group might move in to a fortress you wiped out. I think.

User Info: involution

involution
5 years ago#4
It takes a few days, not sure how many -- possibly this varies by specific dungeon. Bodies stay a while, then at some point you go back to a dungeon to find things entirely respawned (including chests and objects). In the wild monsters are random anyway (dragons included -- not sure about story-line dragons though).

SackBoi
5 years ago#5
Okay thank you that is what I love most about some rpgs (dragon age is GREAT but that one part makes me nuts that nothing respawns) and I looked it up on google and saw a topic on another site that said only dragons respawn thought he was wrong; thank you so much! you just encouraged me to buy. I honestly wasn't going to buy because normally game where things don't respawn get boring really fast

User Info: Virus100

Virus100
5 years ago#6
I don't know...at the start of the game i killed a few wolves and when I went back...it was like a week or so...the bodies were still there.

User Info: lazy_titan

lazy_titan
5 years ago#7
so dungeons repopulate again? are you sure? Only reason i question it is i went through some pass right at start of the game then at a much later date i went through and it was empty. Also why does it say cleared on the map after you beat it if it pops back up?

I mean i really hope it does re-populates but from my experience it doesn't.
No, Im not a pessimist. At some point the world craps on everybody. Pretending it aint crap makes you an idiot, not an optimist." ****mydadsays.tumblr.com

User Info: quicksilver117

quicksilver117
5 years ago#8
Dungeons do repopulate again but I see no point in going back after reaping the end rewards of the dungeons. I rather run around on roads and have random encounters.

A wild Dark Brotherhood Assassin appeared!
It's gaming time brah! Get that game face ON!
PoKéMoN FC - W: 0347 0997 3030

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived