anyway to decrease shout time?

#1lazy_titanPosted 11/23/2011 9:39:26 PM
Just wondering....

all i have found is this amulet
---
No, Im not a pessimist. At some point the world craps on everybody. Pretending it aint crap makes you an idiot, not an optimist." ****mydadsays.tumblr.com
#2PrplcheezPosted 11/23/2011 9:41:36 PM
Blessing of Talos has the effect to reduce shout cooldown, but it seems to be 0% every time I get it. Maybe there's a quest or something to increase the effect?
#3PlanescapedPosted 11/23/2011 9:43:20 PM
Prplcheez posted...
Blessing of Talos has the effect to reduce shout cooldown, but it seems to be 0% every time I get it. Maybe there's a quest or something to increase the effect?

That's a glitch but it does actually reduce the shout time. I think it's another 20%.

I don't know if it stacks with the amulet though.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#4fuzzball01Posted 11/23/2011 9:46:31 PM
tgm, and then spam z.
---
Don't rush me, I'm thinking.
#5JokerxDragonPosted 11/23/2011 9:57:16 PM
Or if you don't feel like never dying, type player.setav shoutrecoverymult 0 in the console, that eliminates the cooldown on shouts without being unable to ever die.
---
I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.
#6lazy_titan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 10:52:29 PM
lame...

was hoping for some other items that would bring it down. Dont want cheat just was hoping to use shouts alot...you know be a dragon born warrior.
---
No, Im not a pessimist. At some point the world craps on everybody. Pretending it aint crap makes you an idiot, not an optimist." ****mydadsays.tumblr.com