Help - favorites button ("F") not working

#1migduvednokPosted 11/24/2011 6:29:46 PM

When i select a spell or item in the inventory, i can't press "F" to make it a favorite. I can't either press the favorites menu button, perhaps because it is empty?
I can't either make it to hotkeys 1-9.  

How do i make the favorites-thing work?

#2nobattlePosted 11/24/2011 6:31:08 PM
Try looking at your Control settings under system (Escape button usually). Maybe its jumbled up?
---
"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because, in truth, we are still prisoners of society"
#3HentaclePosted 11/24/2011 6:49:48 PM
Basically if you remap a function to a different button you're going to have to use that new button for whatever the menu says. For example, F by default is the change point of view button. If you remap that to say, C, from now on to favorite you'll have to hit C, but it will still say F in the menu. Something that definitely needs to be fixed by either having what the menu says change or by having menu specific inputs.
---
~tentacle~
I'm going to poke you with my tentacle. And you're going to like it.
#4migduvednok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 7:49:29 PM

okay, so i'll have to experiment, until they patch it up?

thanks for your answers.

#5schesakPosted 11/24/2011 8:14:22 PM
migduvednok posted...
okay, so i'll have to experiment, until they patch it up?thanks for your answers.

No need to experiment, just look in your settings-controls for what key you bound for changing viewpoint between 1st and 3rd person, that's the key you need to also use for favorites.