Help - favorites button ("F") not working

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Help - favorites button ("F") not working
5 years ago#1

When i select a spell or item in the inventory, i can't press "F" to make it a favorite. I can't either press the favorites menu button, perhaps because it is empty?
I can't either make it to hotkeys 1-9.  

How do i make the favorites-thing work?

5 years ago#2
Try looking at your Control settings under system (Escape button usually). Maybe its jumbled up?
"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because, in truth, we are still prisoners of society"
5 years ago#3
Basically if you remap a function to a different button you're going to have to use that new button for whatever the menu says. For example, F by default is the change point of view button. If you remap that to say, C, from now on to favorite you'll have to hit C, but it will still say F in the menu. Something that definitely needs to be fixed by either having what the menu says change or by having menu specific inputs.
~tentacle~
I'm going to poke you with my tentacle. And you're going to like it.
5 years ago#4

okay, so i'll have to experiment, until they patch it up?

thanks for your answers.

5 years ago#5
migduvednok posted...
okay, so i'll have to experiment, until they patch it up?thanks for your answers.

No need to experiment, just look in your settings-controls for what key you bound for changing viewpoint between 1st and 3rd person, that's the key you need to also use for favorites.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Help - favorites button ("F") not working

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived