Enchanting question regarding magicka regen

#1Dread_noughtPosted 11/25/2011 11:08:07 PM
I finally got Enchanting to 100, and found that even with an Elixir of enchanting I cannot make clothing with over 100% magicka regen. My character is a pure mage that relies on Alteration magic for armor and I wanted to Enchant some Fine clothing with some nice magicka regen + Destruction fortification. Best I got was 80% regen (with the elixir) and 28% reduction to destruction magic costs.

Do I need to find gear with + enchantment buffs, disenchant it and make a full set of enchanting gear? So far it seems like the higher end robes you can find or buy give better magicka regen than anything you can enchant yourself.
---
PSN: Drytchnath
Maybe if you cry a large enough river you can drift all the way to Capcom's Headquarters. --Fuuinashi from the PS3 RE5 Boards
#2vinc120Posted 11/25/2011 11:10:14 PM
There's no +enchanting gears, there's only +enchanting potions and +alchemy gears to make better +enchanting potions.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/vinc120
TF2 Backpack: http://www.tf2items.com/id/vinc120
#3CradleofFilth01Posted 11/25/2011 11:17:36 PM
Dread_nought posted...
I finally got Enchanting to 100, and found that even with an Elixir of enchanting I cannot make clothing with over 100% magicka regen. My character is a pure mage that relies on Alteration magic for armor and I wanted to Enchant some Fine clothing with some nice magicka regen + Destruction fortification. Best I got was 80% regen (with the elixir) and 28% reduction to destruction magic costs.

Do I need to find gear with + enchantment buffs, disenchant it and make a full set of enchanting gear? So far it seems like the higher end robes you can find or buy give better magicka regen than anything you can enchant yourself.

Enchant multiple pieces of clothing/armor that you can wear at the same time to up the %???
---
My Rig - E8500 @ 4.40Ghz - EVGA 780i FTW - Cooler Master V8 - 4GB G.Skill 1066Mhz
EVGA GTX 460 1GB - HP 22" Widescreen w2207h - Windows 7 64-Bit
#4SahuaginPosted 11/25/2011 11:20:03 PM

I wanted to Enchant some Fine clothing with some nice magicka regen + Destruction fortification. Best I got was 80% regen (with the elixir) and 28% reduction to destruction magic costs.

I can't seem to get the Magicka Regen + School Discount enchants to have anything but +10% regen, even at 100 skill.
---
Atheism is merely a consequence of having intellectual honesty.
If you download games for free (illegally), you are an anti-gamer. Period.
#5myztikricePosted 11/25/2011 11:21:37 PM
magicka regen on gear doesn't affect incombat regen
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#6Dread_nought(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 11:23:13 PM
myztikgohan posted...

Really...then I guess I won't worry about it too much.
---
PSN: Drytchnath
Maybe if you cry a large enough river you can drift all the way to Capcom's Headquarters. --Fuuinashi from the PS3 RE5 Boards
#7SahuaginPosted 11/25/2011 11:23:26 PM

you're still trying to spread that lie? you are seriously messed up
---
#8up-and-adamPosted 11/25/2011 11:23:42 PM
^ are you %100 sure about this?
#9SahuaginPosted 11/25/2011 11:27:48 PM
+ mana regen DOES affect in-combat regen, it's extremely easy to test.
---
#10ArmoredCore123Posted 11/25/2011 11:28:54 PM
Sahuagin posted...
+ mana regen DOES affect in-combat regen, it's extremely easy to test.

no, it doesn't.
---
im only provencial because i got in trouble for posting topless picture because i guess i look like a lady? but im not -LobsterJelly