Best poison recipe?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: alpo706

alpo706
5 years ago#1
So far the best one I've found is River Betty + Deathbell. Great damage and a slow.

Seems like recipes that don't involve Deathbell have way lower damage. Interested what people have come up with.

User Info: Dead3ye-

Dead3ye-
5 years ago#2

Imp Stool + Human Flesh + Slaughterfish eggs/scales

If you cannot find human flesh, then you can just substitute it for Canis root

Another favorite of mine is Deathbell + Skeever tail + Giant lichen

User Info: Dead3ye-

Dead3ye-
5 years ago#3

Also with your original recipe, add Abecean longfish or Bleeding crown to the recipe, you will enjoy the results.

User Info: alpo706

alpo706
5 years ago#4
Dead3ye- posted...
Imp Stool + Human Flesh + Slaughterfish eggs/scales If you cannot find human flesh, then you can just substitute it for Canis root Another favorite of mine is Deathbell + Skeever tail + Giant lichen

Holy POO.

Yeah, that first one is easily the best I've seen. You can also substitute mora tapinella for the slaughterfish ingredients. That's amazing, paralyze+damage health+lingering damage health.

User Info: xiuxiu

xiuxiu
5 years ago#5
Dead3ye- posted...
Imp Stool + Human Flesh + Slaughterfish eggs/scales If you cannot find human flesh, then you can just substitute it for Canis root Another favorite of mine is Deathbell + Skeever tail + Giant lichen

human flesh ? sounds creepy ... but in the interest of finding ingredients ... where are the normal places to find that ?

and, considering the abundance of human bandits ... can you produce it with a corpse and some weapon ?

i got several ingredients so far, bought from stores .. but is there other additional ingredients that don't show in stores and can be useful in alchemy ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived