Best poison recipe?

#1alpo706Posted 11/27/2011 1:53:25 AM
So far the best one I've found is River Betty + Deathbell. Great damage and a slow.

Seems like recipes that don't involve Deathbell have way lower damage. Interested what people have come up with.
#2Dead3ye-Posted 11/27/2011 2:01:12 AM

Imp Stool + Human Flesh + Slaughterfish eggs/scales

If you cannot find human flesh, then you can just substitute it for Canis root

Another favorite of mine is Deathbell + Skeever tail + Giant lichen

#3Dead3ye-Posted 11/27/2011 2:02:32 AM

Also with your original recipe, add Abecean longfish or Bleeding crown to the recipe, you will enjoy the results.

#4alpo706(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 2:51:02 AM
Dead3ye- posted...
Imp Stool + Human Flesh + Slaughterfish eggs/scales If you cannot find human flesh, then you can just substitute it for Canis root Another favorite of mine is Deathbell + Skeever tail + Giant lichen

Holy POO.

Yeah, that first one is easily the best I've seen. You can also substitute mora tapinella for the slaughterfish ingredients. That's amazing, paralyze+damage health+lingering damage health.
#5xiuxiuPosted 11/27/2011 4:16:19 AM
Dead3ye- posted...
Imp Stool + Human Flesh + Slaughterfish eggs/scales If you cannot find human flesh, then you can just substitute it for Canis root Another favorite of mine is Deathbell + Skeever tail + Giant lichen

human flesh ? sounds creepy ... but in the interest of finding ingredients ... where are the normal places to find that ?

and, considering the abundance of human bandits ... can you produce it with a corpse and some weapon ?

i got several ingredients so far, bought from stores .. but is there other additional ingredients that don't show in stores and can be useful in alchemy ?