Detailed Faces
Detailed Lips
Enhanced Blood
Enhanced Night Skyrim Galaxy/Stars
High Quality Eyes
No More Blocky Faces
RWT (Real Water Textrures)
FXAA Ost Process Injector

My game would occasionally crash, which is annoying...but i'm trying t figure out which one is making it crash the most?

BTW I don't want to keep using FXAA Post Process Injector, it makes the game look so much better!

What are you guys using?
PSN: Lavv
XBL: Herc907BC
5 years ago#2
I only have graphic de-enhancing mods (Read: .ini tweaks) because my computer r teh suck
Anytime something doesn't make sense.... A wizard did it!
MAC11 = OP ::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ka4Zxj_a4
5 years ago#3
I downloaded these and a lot more of HD/HQ texture mods, and it just crashed in less than a minute for me all the time.

But I downloaded the 4gb starter: http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1013
which makes the game utilize 4gb instead of 2gb and no crashes at all after that!
5 years ago#4
I find that the FXAA Ost Process Injector is the one mod that causes me to CTD the most. That, or gives me very random fps all throughout the game.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
5 years ago#5
It's the FXAA injector. All of your other mods are simply texture replacements, and would have a pretty low chance of causing a problem. The injector is known for causing crashes too. So I think you know what the culprit is, but you don't want to give it up because it's so pretty.

I want it, but I'm an ATi user, and it's apparently crash happy for us. I'll wait it out, but I already use some of the other mods you listed and planned on getting the rest.
PSN/XBL/Steam: Kanemura
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. List of Graphic Enhancing Mods that doesn't crash your game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived