Detailed Faces
Detailed Lips
Enhanced Blood
Enhanced Night Skyrim Galaxy/Stars
High Quality Eyes
No More Blocky Faces
RWT (Real Water Textrures)
FXAA Ost Process Injector

My game would occasionally crash, which is annoying...but i'm trying t figure out which one is making it crash the most?

BTW I don't want to keep using FXAA Post Process Injector, it makes the game look so much better!

What are you guys using?
---
PSN: Lavv
XBL: Herc907BC
#2LzyRobPosted 11/27/2011 9:17:20 PM
I only have graphic de-enhancing mods (Read: .ini tweaks) because my computer r teh suck
---
Anytime something doesn't make sense.... A wizard did it!
MAC11 = OP ::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ka4Zxj_a4
#3svunte_boyPosted 11/27/2011 9:21:28 PM
I downloaded these and a lot more of HD/HQ texture mods, and it just crashed in less than a minute for me all the time.

But I downloaded the 4gb starter: http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1013
which makes the game utilize 4gb instead of 2gb and no crashes at all after that!
#4xNoctis171Posted 11/27/2011 9:28:56 PM
I find that the FXAA Ost Process Injector is the one mod that causes me to CTD the most. That, or gives me very random fps all throughout the game.
---
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
#5WriterJasonPosted 11/27/2011 9:33:36 PM
It's the FXAA injector. All of your other mods are simply texture replacements, and would have a pretty low chance of causing a problem. The injector is known for causing crashes too. So I think you know what the culprit is, but you don't want to give it up because it's so pretty.

I want it, but I'm an ATi user, and it's apparently crash happy for us. I'll wait it out, but I already use some of the other mods you listed and planned on getting the rest.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: Kanemura
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde