Opinion...what is the best NighInGale Agent?

#1isamuPosted 11/28/2011 4:20:49 AM
[Kinda Spoilerish]

>>>

OK so I finally just completed the main Thieves Guild Quest... awesome stuff!! Now, in your opinion, which NightInGale Agent power in the best?

Agent of Shadow?
Agent of Subterfuge?
Agent of Strife?

None of my sneak skills are particularly high. But I went ahead and picked Subterfuge just for the jell of because it sounds fun.

Also, regarding Agent of Shadow....according to the wiki it allows you "to be invisible for 2 minutes while sneaking."....now, does this mean I can sneak during a fight, and actually remain invisible to all or most enemies while wacking them to death?
---
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2pies12Posted 11/28/2011 4:40:32 AM
NighInGale

wut
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#3Cloud25Posted 11/28/2011 4:44:27 AM
I picked Shadow. Never tried the other two so I can't comment on them. But let me just tell you that Agent Shadow is ridiculous (but fun). Once you activate it, everytime you crouch you turn completely invisible. It doesn't matter what level your sneak is or if you have any perks in sneak at all. Pretty much all enemies can't see you and won't attack you with a snap of a finger. Two minutes is actually a very long time too. You can turn invisible and go through an entire dungeon without anyone noticing you.

Agent Shadow is really for sneakers though imo. You can use it for near death escapes but that means you won't really use it that much to begin with. You might as well pick another Agent.
#4Cloud25Posted 11/28/2011 4:46:59 AM
And no, invisibility does cancel if you attack, loot, or open chests. But still, you can attack, crouch down to turn invisible, attack, turn invisible, and so forth.
#5isamu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 5:04:33 PM
Thanks...but is it true these agents can only be activated ONCE a day?
---
OR 2006: Coast2Coast city here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#6rinto_tintoPosted 11/28/2011 5:05:39 PM

Yeah they're once a day. Strife is a bit useless really.

#7Cloud25Posted 11/28/2011 7:34:24 PM
The once a day limit does suck but it's pretty broken otherwise. You can always time skip 24 hours and reuse it easily. But doing so becomes a hassle. I guess it's a way to force you to only use these abilities in dire situations.
#8effeffjayPosted 11/28/2011 7:35:06 PM
Shadow was my pick. idk about the other two
---
I stopped reading there.-ultragoat
So did I, since that was the end of his post.-JonIrenicus
#9HyperlordBenderPosted 11/28/2011 7:35:27 PM
They all suck. Shadow is probably the most useful, but it shouldn't be necessary if have invisibility potions or you're under the sign of the Thief Stone or have otherwise been investing in other thief/assassin-type stuff.
#10Zeke50100Posted 11/28/2011 7:38:38 PM
If you're too lazy to open up the inventory to use a potion (or happen not to have any), then Shadow is pretty awesome.

Although I haven't even returned my Skeleton Key yet. I'll wait until maxed Lockpicking for that :D