Console commands to remove quests, and quest items? (minor spoilers)

#1Rama_IIIPosted 12/2/2011 6:09:32 PM
Since Bethesda thought it would be hilarious to provide no "good" way to finish the Boethia quest, I thought I'd kill all the cultists and be on my way. A lot of good that did me. The quest just updated so that now I have to talk to this purple glowy woman that I assume is Boethia's avatar...except she just keeps repeating this line about how I shouldn't have attracted her attention. There is no dialogue tree or anything like that. So now I've got this f***ing quest that won't go away.

In addition, I've got the three instruments you're supposed to collect for the Bard teachers at the Bard's College. I gave them the f***ing instruments and they taught me all sorts of skills but the items are still there in my f***ing inventory. All three of them.

SKYRIM MORE LIKE SKYRIMJOB
---
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.
#2Jake33108Posted 12/2/2011 6:40:14 PM
The first thing I would try is setstage. Look up the quest number and try the command:

setstage (questnumber) 10

Just remember to save before trying in case it doesnt work out how you want.
---
Trust me. I'm a doctor.
GT: Jacobsaurus420
#3Rama_III(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2011 6:55:06 PM
Cool, I'll try that. Thanks. Do you think the quest items are removable somehow too?
---
The Garden Of Rama
#4GownoPsiePosted 12/2/2011 7:01:09 PM
player.drop [ITEM ID] 1

or

player.removeitem [ITEM ID] 1

To get the item ID, type:

help "xxxx" 4

Where xxxx is the name of the item.
#5Rama_III(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2011 8:03:51 PM
Thanks!!
---
The Garden Of Rama
#6SmoothCriminal6Posted 12/3/2011 9:29:56 AM
can you help me plss i finished the quest joining the stormcloacks ,and the next quest witch is the jagged crown didnt start ,i should start after i finished the joining the sc ,but nonthing it says that i completed joining the sc ,but no new quest was started ,