Ebony Blade quest, The Whispering Door.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ebony Blade quest, The Whispering Door.

User Info: Airio

Airio
5 years ago#1
*minor spoiler?*

That sword is so broken, that broken can't even define it. I took out an entire city, without even losing a single hitpoint on the hardest difficulty.
Again Airios master logic is that gow is better cuz halo 2 cuz it is not one ounce of logic idiocy at its greatest the end - he doesnt even spell right

User Info: pizzasoup

pizzasoup
5 years ago#2
What level were you?
So shines a good deed in a weary world.

User Info: elessarGObonzo

elessarGObonzo
5 years ago#3

that sword is supposed to absord the souls of those you attack unjustly and get stronger. it's supposed to be super powerful.

User Info: Doopdroo

Doopdroo
5 years ago#4
You have to kill people who like you, like people who you have done quests for or that you can marry or get to follow you.

User Info: Airio

Airio
5 years ago#5
yeah I pretty much cleared out Riverwood, and started to just destroy everything. I had like 6 guards attacking me, they didn't even bring me down 1/10th. The lifesteal on that thing is ridiculous.
Again Airios master logic is that gow is better cuz halo 2 cuz it is not one ounce of logic idiocy at its greatest the end - he doesnt even spell right

User Info: ranmafan

ranmafan
5 years ago#6
You can also sell firewood to some NPCs - that's enough to get them to like you. They're easy to come by and kill too.

Also - NPCs that buy ore off you. Those work too, I believe.
Ignorance is a terrible, terrible affliction. And those who refuse to be cured are the worst affected.
http://angelfether.deviantart.com
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ebony Blade quest, The Whispering Door.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived