Ebony Blade quest, The Whispering Door.

#1AirioPosted 12/6/2011 6:30:54 PM(edited)
*minor spoiler?*

That sword is so broken, that broken can't even define it. I took out an entire city, without even losing a single hitpoint on the hardest difficulty.
---
Again Airios master logic is that gow is better cuz halo 2 cuz it is not one ounce of logic idiocy at its greatest the end - he doesnt even spell right
#2pizzasoupPosted 12/6/2011 6:33:57 PM
What level were you?
---
So shines a good deed in a weary world.
#3elessarGObonzoPosted 12/6/2011 8:17:41 PM

that sword is supposed to absord the souls of those you attack unjustly and get stronger. it's supposed to be super powerful.

#4DoopdrooPosted 12/6/2011 8:20:44 PM
You have to kill people who like you, like people who you have done quests for or that you can marry or get to follow you.
#5Airio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 3:37:41 AM
yeah I pretty much cleared out Riverwood, and started to just destroy everything. I had like 6 guards attacking me, they didn't even bring me down 1/10th. The lifesteal on that thing is ridiculous.
---
Again Airios master logic is that gow is better cuz halo 2 cuz it is not one ounce of logic idiocy at its greatest the end - he doesnt even spell right
#6ranmafanPosted 12/7/2011 3:42:25 AM
You can also sell firewood to some NPCs - that's enough to get them to like you. They're easy to come by and kill too.

Also - NPCs that buy ore off you. Those work too, I believe.
---
Ignorance is a terrible, terrible affliction. And those who refuse to be cured are the worst affected.
http://angelfether.deviantart.com