How To Set Quality To Low

#1shiroi15yomiPosted 12/7/2011 9:10:36 PM
My Computer has only the minimum requirements for running this game, so it's very laggy. How can I minimize the Quality of the Graphycs in order to make it run more smoothly?
#2ZantraxPosted 12/7/2011 9:12:13 PM(edited)
Start up game, Options, Low
---
GT: Yu OWNED You
#3WonderWaffle4o7Posted 12/7/2011 9:12:21 PM
shiroi15yomi posted...
My Computer has only the minimum requirements for running this game, so it's very laggy. How can I minimize the Quality of the Graphycs in order to make it run more smoothly?

Instead of running it at low settings and ruining your gaming experience, go buy a good computer instead. You'll thank me later.
---
GT: Wonderwaffle407
www.youtube.com/wonderwaffle407
#4chill 02Posted 12/7/2011 9:13:46 PM
Or you can get it for Xbox 360 or PS3.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/Chill02/Chilli_02.jpg
#5pizzasoupPosted 12/7/2011 9:14:12 PM
WonderWaffle4o7 posted...
Instead of running it at low settings and ruining your gaming experience, go buy a good computer instead. You'll thank me later.

This was the modern day equivalent of Marie Antoinette's "Let them eat cake!"
---
So shines a good deed in a weary world.
#6fuzzynutz_usaPosted 12/7/2011 9:15:06 PM

shiroi15yomi posted...

Buy a RotBox.

In all seriousness, though.  Check google for something called DNA Skyrim Config, it is a config builder that you can use to adjust your INI files for extremely low or high settings.

#7Silent NightPosted 12/7/2011 9:15:12 PM
Because simple answers are apparently hard for Gfaqs users, run the launcher, choose the "Low" preset and you will be golden.

If you want you can manually adjust the settings further down under advanced options menu in the same place where you found the low preset. Happy hunting :)
#8SilentHawk29Posted 12/7/2011 9:18:35 PM
^ Not sure where you were going with that one, considering the question was answered on the first response.

Start up game, Options, Low

---
PSN - Srikar || -------- || Asus G73 Laptop: 1.6GHz core i7, 6GB 1333MHz RAM,
ATI Radeon Mobility HD 5870 1GB GDDR5, 500GB 7200RPM Seagate HDD
#9shiroi15yomi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 9:18:44 PM
Sorry...Didn't understand It very well... "Display" shows commands like Brightness, HUD Opacity, Actor Fade and Item Fade...but which one of those have anything to do with the graphycs?

(Also, sorry my bad english, it's not my first language)
#10ZantraxPosted 12/7/2011 9:21:38 PM
shiroi15yomi posted...
Sorry...Didn't understand It very well... "Display" shows commands like Brightness, HUD Opacity, Actor Fade and Item Fade...but which one of those have anything to do with the graphycs?

(Also, sorry my bad english, it's not my first language)

Just choose the low preset, if you're still getting terrible performance, then perhaps a new computer would be a good idea. However, you could turn everything to the lowest (left side of the sliders) if low doesn't already do that for you.
---
GT: Yu OWNED You