Console command to enchant weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Console command to enchant weapons

User Info: _Sanche

_Sanche
5 years ago#1
i have 2 deadric 1 handed swords, don't know why put i can't enchant them. have a soul and a good enchantment(that would work i mean)

doesn't work thou so i wanted to know if you can just use a console command like " add enchantment (x) to weapon (x)

and if this is possible can you add 2 like the game(as in you can enchant a weapon with 2 abilities
There are 3 types of people in this world, people who can count, and people who can't.
Philadelphia Eagles

User Info: super_burb_zap

super_burb_zap
5 years ago#2
Uhm...What enchantment are you trying to put on the weapon?
If the topic's dead, it's my fault.
I never really was on your side.

User Info: no_speed_limits

no_speed_limits
5 years ago#3
I personally want to get dawnbreaker enchant but have no idea how to..

User Info: effeffjay

effeffjay
5 years ago#4
http://skyrim.mmo-game.eu/enchanting-items-console/
Is it elitist to crave efficiency?
If better is possible, then good is not enough.

User Info: Necrophymm

Necrophymm
5 years ago#5
you can enchant 2 times via console: Playerenchantobject (ID) (Enchant ID) ( Enchant ID)

problem (or bonus?) is that the console enchants are WAY WAY WAY better than normal enchants....and you can further double up the same enchants, like say adding +100 % 1h weapons skill twice ><

if your really power mad, make a +100% enchant item, wear it, redo code, now its 200%, redo, now its 400%, redo....and so on.... it really isnt a very good idea to console enchant if you want any chance of enjoying your game anymore.
---
Good Night, and Get Over It! The Necrophymm A.K.A. "Nexx" A.K.A. The Dead Angel

User Info: Necrophymm

Necrophymm
5 years ago#6
oh, also, if your into twinking... the console doesn't care what you put the enchants on. So u can put sneak enchants on ur dagger or spell waterbreathing on ur shield or what not. Worse, you can apply any enchant (read": alchemy) on them too. perma poison weapons or that sorta thing.
---
Good Night, and Get Over It! The Necrophymm A.K.A. "Nexx" A.K.A. The Dead Angel

User Info: blowseph

blowseph
5 years ago#7
The only thing I would consider using console enchanting for is to put the wabbajack effect on a dagger or bow.
http://i41.tinypic.com/rsvioo.jpg

User Info: no_speed_limits

no_speed_limits
5 years ago#8
anyone know dawnbreaker fire+ undead effect code? The linked site doesnt have it.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Console command to enchant weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived