Gender difference

#1rally9981Posted 1/24/2012 11:27:38 AM
Hi guys. Im wondering how gender choice make a difference in gameplay in Skyrim, beside graphic change. Does being an attractive girl give my char the advantages of "black widow" perk in FO series, seduce a man and then finish him when he's most vulnerable?
#2cpg2Posted 1/24/2012 11:34:31 AM
There is a permanent active effect that you earn via a quest, Agent of Dibella, that makes melee attacks more effective against the opposite sex. I guess that would give female characters an advantage if most enemy NPCs are male (seems that way but I don't know what the numbers end up being).

That is one of the few cases where gender could maybe make a difference, other than meaningless dialog.
#3FeatherwindPosted 1/24/2012 11:36:17 AM
For some reason gender (like race) has surprisingly little impact on the game even though the dialogue can suggest otherwise and I can't immediately remember any quest where gender made a significant difference. At least there are no major gameplay mechanics tied to it.
---
Currently playing: Urban Assault: Intense Ghor & Taer - Beam away Turantul!
#4DylanX570Posted 1/24/2012 12:02:50 PM
There's also a perk in the Barter skill tree that gives you better prices with the opposite sex.